TrueStreetCars.com - View Single Post - roll racing association
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Thread Title: roll racing association
View Single Post
Old 04/01/17, 05:47 AM   #53 (permalink)
chaSSed
TWAT

HP: 10000/1906700 [?]
Not everyone adds inches to their dicks by setting up a proper drag car to race.

The "kids" you talk about, are just that kids...buying a V8 adding a few bolt on's, turbo, nitrous..basically any power adder.its attainable and easy. They just want to have fun, who's to be in a position to judge that?

I my self used to street race...I was that "kid"....I loved my car, still do...I was 20 years old...I was in college and loved the thrill of roll racing...skill? Clearly not...but it was fun...
I had no desire or even if I did want to the ABILITY financially to set up a drag car with your so called "skilled" suspension set up or fat ass tires...they were just that street cars...daily driven for most including my self...it is what is was...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

04 Z06 (Cammed-Slammed-Wide Body-CCW)
98 Jetta sold 😔
2014 Audi S5
02 Corvette Cam & Stall Sold
02 SS Cam & Stall Sold
chaSSed is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Top Of Page

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy