True Street Cars Forums banner

The Fast N Furious Movie, 4/5/09@7:15 with a 4:00 meet at Elliots. Century Rio 24

4K views 27 replies 16 participants last post by  Jetsetter 
#1 ·
#2 · (Edited)
Copied and pasted,
for buying tickets online.
https://www.fandango.com/purchase/m...aspx?row_count=569485370&mid=111708&tid=AACWA

Point A is Elliots I'm guessing
Point B would be the movies, Century Rio 24
if picture showed the link is http:/ i44 tinypic com m8zn5x.jpg (add dots and slashes, . /)
Anyways I might go on Sunday just to see the movie if all my friends are down and if FnF isn't sold out at the booths. Looks like tons of people are going to show up.
On a side note, I bet this movie will once again put street racing in peoples mentallity = possibly good weekend turnouts for a bit? :) (gotta kill this unpredictable weather though)

#11 ·
#20 ·
on the drive up elliots when i left my house i told myself over and over aigan I NOT GONNNA RACE!!!. cause its still on a 14 lb spirng on a sealevel tune for 93 oc, no boost controller, but i couldent help myself we pulled up to the movie theater and when i parked a rock dislocated my bumper cover , (it will be in the vid LOL) it was kinda hangin off but it found itself back on where it should be,, bratzen i honestly wasent expecting my car to do that, you are the first car i have raced that makes some good power.
but it was a real good run. trey **** U AND UR HOOSIERS !!!!!jk THAT COBRA RIPS IT DIRTY STATUS. but i want another run when im tuned and ill still be on pump.

#24 ·
Post pics of your BMW I didn't even know you had one.

#22 ·
Shit im sorry Jason. I feel bad about that. Thanks for the fun runs though. I had a blast last night. And let me know when you are ready loco. Hoosiers didnt help me much, I was still spinning. I have metal showing on em now lol.

#26 ·
Was a very fun night. The racing after the movie was the best part for sure. I was extremely surprised how quick your bimmer was Will. Sick ass car, I'd love something like that for a daily. Really can not wait for a ride in it on 20+ psi

The only rock chip in my windshield is from following trey, those ****ing tires suck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.