TrueStreetCars.com - View Single Post - roll racing association
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Thread Title: roll racing association
View Single Post
Old 01/08/10, 04:52 PM   #20 (permalink)
TRMIN8R
Winning
Administrator

HP: 10000/1290779 [?]
Garage
Originally Posted by 505outlawzws6 View Post
Lol in pink even. bahahaha
I'm just sick of all these cars that what to race you and dont have the parts to do it. They are always my 10 bolt this my 10 bolt that. Then dont race your car if you are scared of breaking parts. This doesnt really pertain to you because no one that you would ever race would be on a 10 bolt. I guess it is for us slower guys and all the shit talkers.
I'm not talking about breaking parts, I'm talking about auto guys always wanting to run manual guys from a dig simply because it's much easier to hook with an auto on the street. I got that shit all the time back when I had the 6 speed in my car. EVERYONE wanted to run from a dig. But as soon as I got the auto, those same people wanted to only run from a roll. Pretty funny shit.
TRMIN8R is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Top Of Page

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy