TrueStreetCars.com - View Single Post - roll racing association
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Thread Title: roll racing association
View Single Post
Old 01/10/10, 09:02 AM   #43 (permalink)
gsmopar
Old slow and broke

HP: 6887/322579 [?]
Garage
Originally Posted by TRMIN8R View Post
lol any car that dead hooks on the street is probably a slow car anyway. I'll bring some 275 drag RADIALS to your stop light. You may get me for about 30ft, but I invite you to watch the show as I skate by and continue to put bus lengths on you while still hazing the tires at 140+.
I'm up for it. Loser buys the first round. I've got a nice little section of abandoned road (4-lanes, 2 miles long) by the house.

I'm trying to get my pig tech legal by the end of Feb. NHRA is at Firebird 19 - 21. They prep the crap out of the track for the event, and the following weekend is usually packed for the "Street Drags" on Friday night. If you want to see what your car can really do; this would be a good/cheap weekend for it!

Later,

Greg
gsmopar is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Top Of Page

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy