True Street Cars Forums banner

2002 ws6 roller for sale

*For Sale* 
15K views 82 replies 26 participants last post by  next626 
#1 ·
well looks like i might not be the one to get this thing going again after all . found a car that's ready for track season and ready for me to pick up so i need this thing gone. many of you know the car i am sure its outlawz old trans am that was whored around as a roller to terminator and I.. need gone ASAP, don't pass up you're chance to own this fine piece of history :lol: :lol:

asking 6k obo roller, excellent condition, leather interior, cd player, wideband, gauges, around 85k miles. Narrowed 9", full suspension(car has been 1.3 60ft), pro stars, wolf 6 point bolt in cage, harnesses, and more.

Attachments

See less See more
#63 ·
Well guys. I need some money too so after you finish buying a car for this guy. You can buy me some stuff

#67 ·
I will move our offer from 6k to $6500.00 and come all the way to the address where the car is at to come get it, so you dont have to drive, haul, or do anything with the car.

Just text me the pic of the registered title and we will be there saturday.

James

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.