racing sycho saturday night. - Page 3 - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06/06/14, 11:39 AM   #31 (permalink)
locowill (OP)
pooping on the poopra!!

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 10000/634266 [?]
Excuses excuses excuses , sorry that I'm 100 lbs lighter and sorry that you couldn't build a faster car, and yes I'm soo maxed out on my stock cam setup.,, honor your bet and pay up
And I'll race you when your ready with your 20,000 $ built crate motor.
locowill is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06/06/14, 11:47 AM   #32 (permalink)
Its just LOUD

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 6128/292660 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 213th
Originally Posted by Chris-evoXgsr View Post
This comment gave me a head ache .. Don't even start to get what the fuck you mean but don't really care .. Kill yourself . Or open your mouth when you car is even worth wasting my breath over . You've had "something for my ass " for like a year now stupid fgt .
What your brain can't process English you stupid fuck? The only reason why I aim my sights at you is because you're usually the first piece of shit to runnin your mouth about anything that has to do with sycho. Don't worry once the irs gives me my refund I can finish my build and we'll runnem. Id say go kill yourself but your mommy and daddy would have to help you, you penniless bitch

2007 BMW 335i Family Ride
2012 F250 6.7 Powerstroke
2006punishergto is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 06/06/14, 11:56 AM   #33 (permalink)
TWAT

HP: 10000/1906700 [?]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

04 Z06 (Cammed-Slammed-Wide Body-CCW)
98 Jetta sold 😔
2014 Audi S5
02 Corvette Cam & Stall Sold
02 SS Cam & Stall Sold
chaSSed is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Old 06/06/14, 11:57 AM   #34 (permalink)
FUCK FOURLOKO!!

HP: 10000/2235877 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 232nd
Originally Posted by SYCHO View Post
Here's the part I find humorous about all of this. If Will beats me I could honestly give a fuck less. A stock long block Vette,Excuse on low boost(Excuse), with a supercharger that is known to produce to much heat(Hilarious Excuse), not to mention being on a stock clutch(Really? Another Excuse). I'll chance loosing a $100 for a chance to embarrass a cocky mother fucker with a built pretty much maxed out BMW that's lighter than I am (Excuse) and makes more power than me.(and EXCUSE)

In short my competitor has a lot more pride on the line than I do.

Anybody want to make a side bet that I don't get a chance to win my $100 back once I am built?
LMAO big time at this. It's like saying, If I had more car then maybe I would have won.

BMW maxed out? You wish.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Toyota Supra - ProEFI
JEWPRA is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 06/06/14, 12:04 PM   #35 (permalink)
2nd Gear

HP: 10000/598952 [?]
Garage
Originally Posted by locowill View Post
So who's got my 100$he race was locked in
Nobody does, David has reasons beyond his control. If you don't respect that you're a fucken douche bag.

2008 LS3 Corvette destroked 4.8

1991 GMC Syclone in pieces
1992 GMC Typhoon sold
2009 G8 GT "Wife's ride"
2007 ZX14 Stretched/Lowered SOLD!

Join mylittleponybro and GETGAPPED!!
Competitive Driver is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 06/06/14, 12:07 PM   #36 (permalink)
2nd Gear

Garage
Originally Posted by JEWPRA View Post
LMAO big time at this. It's like saying, If I had more car then maybe I would have won.

BMW maxed out? You wish.
What else can he do to the motor? Besides blow it up. If he for some reason beats Will it will be imberasing as Shit for Will.

1992 GMC Typhoon sold
2009 G8 GT "Wife's ride"

Competitive Driver is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 06/06/14, 12:13 PM   #37 (permalink)
locowill (OP)
pooping on the poopra!!

HP: 10000/634266 [?]
Originally Posted by SYCHO View Post
Here's the part I find humorous about all of this. If Will beats me I could honestly give a fuck less. A stock long block Vette, on low boost, with a supercharger that is known to produce to much heat, not to mention being on a stock clutch. I'll chance loosing a $100 for a chance to embarrass a cocky mother fucker with a built pretty much maxed out BMW that's lighter than I am and makes more power than me.

In short my competitor has a lot more pride on the line than I do.

Anybody want to make a side bet that I don't get a chance to win my $100 back once I am built?
So it sounds you plan to pay as long as you get a chance to win it back ?
If so I'm down with that.

5.1 60-130
locowill is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 06/06/14, 12:15 PM   #38 (permalink)
Obamanos

HP: 10000/567992 [?]
Xbox LIVE: 80th
Originally Posted by Competitive Driver View Post
What else can he do to the motor? Besides blow it up. If he for some reason beats Will it will be imberasing as Shit for Will.
Wills car has a lot let of tap it's no where near maxed out. That 76 isnt even breathing hard at this power he is making

The Engine That Accelerates A Given Load Fastest From Point A To Point B Wins....Regardless Of Horsepower

2006 scion xB 5speed 94hp corrected...
06smokes is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 06/06/14, 12:22 PM   #39 (permalink)
2nd Gear

Garage
Originally Posted by 06smokes View Post
Wills car has a lot let of tap it's no where near maxed out. That 76 isnt even breathing hard at this power he is making
I'm sure it does, and it should make for a good race for Davids or my built motor Corvette.

1992 GMC Typhoon sold
2009 G8 GT "Wife's ride"

Old 06/06/14, 12:34 PM   #40 (permalink)
Haters Drive Me

HP: 10000/827089 [?]
Originally Posted by locowill View Post
So it sounds you plan to pay as long as you get a chance to win it back ?
If so I'm down with that.
So let me make sure I'm reading this right. If you beat me I'll pay up and you won't bitch out about racing me when I'm built?

Pic Curtesy of Weston
2008 Whippled Corvette Albuquerque's fastest C6. Under construction.

10.8311@131.12 1.66 60ft TSC's Fastest Manual Transmission Corvette
Link to 10 second video.
SYCHO is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 06/06/14, 12:34 PM   #41 (permalink)
Obamanos

HP: 10000/567992 [?]
Xbox LIVE: 80th
I'm sure it does, and it should make for a good race for Davids or my built motor Corvette.
Well get off your ass Chad and finish that brown car you have and bring it out lol

The Engine That Accelerates A Given Load Fastest From Point A To Point B Wins....Regardless Of Horsepower

2006 scion xB 5speed 94hp corrected...
06smokes is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 06/06/14, 12:41 PM   #42 (permalink)

HP: 10000/1374742 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 222nd
Originally Posted by 2006punishergto View Post
What your brain can't process English you stupid fuck? The only reason why I aim my sights at you is because you're usually the first piece of shit to runnin your mouth about anything that has to do with sycho. Don't worry once the irs gives me my refund I can finish my build and we'll runnem. Id say go kill yourself but your mommy and daddy would have to help you, you penniless bitch

Lmfao no your comment made NO SENSE .. YOU STUPID FUCK .. Aim your sights lower cause your pile ain't gonna get shit done or beat a fucking thing like I said you've been saying this for like a year now .. My daddy and mommy don't actually help me do anything(those that actually know me have figured this out) kinda why it has used $100 dollar tires and full stock suspension.. Why? Cause I have a Vegas trip planned this month so have to save my "pennies" for that plus it will already bust your ALL MIGHTY TUNERS ass AS IS .... you STUPID FUCKING IDIOT ..

Maybe when the irs gives you your money you'll ACTUALLY be able to back up all this shit you talk but as of now sit down and stfu in the corner like you usually do .. BITCH

Chris-evoXgsr is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 06/06/14, 12:46 PM   #43 (permalink)

HP: 10000/1374742 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 222nd

NO WAY!!! The blue unicorn is done?!! I call dibs to get my shit pushed in by this mighty built motor vett .. Tonight?

Chris-evoXgsr is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 06/06/14, 12:57 PM   #44 (permalink)
2nd Gear

Garage
NO WAY!!! The blue unicorn is done?!! I call dibs to get my shit pushed in by this mighty built motor vett .. Tonight?
It'll be out in a little bit. I'll come find you, but like Will I'll only race you the race my car has the biggest advantage on....

1992 GMC Typhoon sold
2009 G8 GT "Wife's ride"

Old 06/06/14, 12:59 PM   #45 (permalink)
2nd Gear

Garage
Lmfao no your comment made NO SENSE .. YOU STUPID FUCK .. Aim your sights lower cause your pile ain't gonna get shit done or beat a fucking thing like I said you've been saying this for like a year now .. My daddy and mommy don't actually help me do anything(those that actually know me have figured this out) kinda why it has used $100 dollar tires and full stock suspension.. Why? Cause I have a Vegas trip planned this month so have to save my "pennies" for that plus it will already bust your ALL MIGHTY TUNERS ass AS IS .... you STUPID FUCKING IDIOT ..

Maybe when the irs gives you your money you'll ACTUALLY be able to back up all this shit you talk but as of now sit down and stfu in the corner like you usually do .. BITCH
Maybe you should ask your parents to raise your allowance so you have more money to spend.

1992 GMC Typhoon sold
2009 G8 GT "Wife's ride"

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy