Calling out all cars under 700hp! - Page 5 - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06/23/14, 08:42 PM   #61 (permalink)
DRIVEN (OP)
WICKED ZR1

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 1477/67816 [?]
Garage
Hell yeah sounds good like to see where we both stand and wouldn't mind hearing your exhaust. I have Tial blow off valves but all check out all u have, why u selling your car? Also send me a pm off your phone number that way next time im down I could give u a call and check out your stuff...
DRIVEN is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06/23/14, 09:40 PM   #62 (permalink)
EliteRacingNM

HP: 3693/175850 [?]
Garage
Originally Posted by DRIVEN View Post
Yeah man the car rolls out pretty good so far Im gonna finish up the rest of the build here in the next few weeks...When u guys gonna get together down south so I could head up that way...
I'm glad you kept the car and went with Boost Logic. Zohair and Justin are both really down to earth and well knowledged guys. I recommend them to anyone that is willing to go the same route I took. It's worth it. So what's the overall goals for the GTR? How much HP you going for?
This weekend...Well this weekend we will be at Pikes Peak Airstrip Attack in Colorado Springs. I will be racing Saturday and the rest of the crew will be there for support.
The following weekend...we are prepping the cars for the AOCO Event so oil, plugs, alignments, ect...
Then it's dial in times Friday night at test n tune Abq dragway. Then racing AOCO that Saturday July 12th.
So Friday the 19th and Saturday the 20th we will meet up in Espanola those nights if your down. Lmk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MKIV 3.4L Supra Turbo - The Street Driven Dream Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
60-130MPH in 5.67 seconds, 10.38ET 131MPH at ABQ Drag Way 11/9/13
GreenReaper is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 06/23/14, 09:50 PM   #63 (permalink)
Always broken. Fuck your face

HP: 10000/2808631 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 35th
I'll work on it later tonight possibly. Everything will be in there except the evo.

Redmaro Productions

02 CAMARO Z28 A4 1SC STRIPPER
10.96 @ 121
Tuned by Sean at Solid-Tech
New Setup Underway...

Your pussy...Touch it.
LS1=GOD is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Old 06/24/14, 05:11 AM   #64 (permalink)
DRIVEN (OP)
WICKED ZR1

Garage
Originally Posted by GreenReaper View Post
I'm glad you kept the car and went with Boost Logic. Zohair and Justin are both really down to earth and well knowledged guys. I recommend them to anyone that is willing to go the same route I took. It's worth it. So what's the overall goals for the GTR? How much HP you going for?
This weekend...Well this weekend we will be at Pikes Peak Airstrip Attack in Colorado Springs. I will be racing Saturday and the rest of the crew will be there for support.
The following weekend...we are prepping the cars for the AOCO Event so oil, plugs, alignments, ect...
Then it's dial in times Friday night at test n tune Abq dragway. Then racing AOCO that Saturday July 12th.
So Friday the 19th and Saturday the 20th we will meet up in Espanola those nights if your down. Lmk

Yeah sounds good, Ill try and make it to the drag strip the following weekend as well. I got invited to go to Pikes Peak this weekend but I have to work so that sucks....My goals for now is just to max out the stock engine so ill be a little over 800HP to the crank...But I might end up changing my plans and have BadZ06 do some work to my car instead... Well see what happens. I would go with a big build right now but, My wife is opening up a State Farm office here in Taos October 1... So we will see what happens after....
Old 06/24/14, 01:53 PM   #65 (permalink)
Hi my name is

Buy/Sell Feedback: 2
HP: 10000/1734152 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 12th
Originally Posted by biturbo View Post
My car has a few bolt ons from SP. I have a full titek 102mm race exhaust I'm getting ready to pull to sell the car. May also have gfb bov, sir USM turbos, gtc inlets, gfb sd kit etc. come down and go for a ride or we can run my 91 car vs ur e85 car and tell me what you think.
Nooo... You need to keep this one Jude.
AngelSpeedFreak is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 06/24/14, 03:46 PM   #66 (permalink)

HP: 10000/2147483647 [?]
Originally Posted by AngelSpeedFreak View Post
Nooo... You need to keep this one Jude.
You need to see it now dialed in. It's strong on 91 and makes great power and spool. Looking to go slow on next car and see how long that lasts. My buddy is selling his 2013 Switzer USE gtr too 1000-1100hp and it moves out now that it is dialed in.
biturbo is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 06/24/14, 05:30 PM   #67 (permalink)
Hi my name is

Buy/Sell Feedback: 2
HP: 10000/1734152 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 12th
You need to see it now dialed in. It's strong on 91 and makes great power and spool. Looking to go slow on next car and see how long that lasts. My buddy is selling his 2013 Switzer USE gtr too 1000-1100hp and it moves out now that it is dialed in.
Dave's?

Well Guess I need to let you get your revenge before you sell Good luck with sell I guess although I really hate to see it go. Love the whole car. Speed and looks.
AngelSpeedFreak is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 06/24/14, 08:42 PM   #68 (permalink)
DRIVEN (OP)
WICKED ZR1

Garage
Whats up with selling the GTR? What car are u planning on buying?
Old 06/24/14, 09:08 PM   #69 (permalink)
One Nut Fuck

HP: 3596/171596 [?]
Garage
PM me when you are gonna have the gtr in Santa Fe or albuquerque next maybe we can make some pulls....
Halfsack is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 06/25/14, 07:31 AM   #70 (permalink)
DRIVEN (OP)
WICKED ZR1

Garage
Okay sounds good.....
Old 06/25/14, 10:11 PM   #71 (permalink)
EliteRacingNM

HP: 3693/175850 [?]
Garage
Originally Posted by DRIVEN View Post
Yeah sounds good, Ill try and make it to the drag strip the following weekend as well. I got invited to go to Pikes Peak this weekend but I have to work so that sucks....My goals for now is just to max out the stock engine so ill be a little over 800HP to the crank...But I might end up changing my plans and have BadZ06 do some work to my car instead... Well see what happens. I would go with a big build right now but, My wife is opening up a State Farm office here in Taos October 1... So we will see what happens after....
Yeah we will be at the ABQ Drag Way Friday night July 11th then at the AOCO Event at the Dragway again the next day July 12th. Too bad you could go to Pikes Peak it's going to be epic. Colorado's First Roll Race Event. That's good man high 700hp AWD GTR will be deadly on the streets expecially dig races. Yeah man you can always decide to build it later just enjoy it now.

MKIV 3.4L Supra Turbo - The Street Driven Dream Car
60-130MPH in 5.67 seconds, 10.38ET 131MPH at ABQ Drag Way 11/9/13
GreenReaper is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy