My new 331 turbo coupe - Page 2 - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09/24/15, 10:39 AM   #16 (permalink)
89slowmust (OP)

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 222/5000 [?]
Originally Posted by SLOW_86 View Post
thats fine ill do a good old google search, how much does it make? im just curious sense mine is a 331 also theres, differences in our builds but i could get an idea maybe. im on the west side too ive never seen it... i live by mariposa i want to check it out!
It made 467 on the dyno on 10 pounds of boost. I'm thinking of turning it up to about 500 whp here. That's about all the block will hold. And ya sure I live by southern and under.
89slowmust is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09/24/15, 10:40 AM   #17 (permalink)
twerk team talent scout

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 10000/782151 [?]
Garage
Glad to see that car is still around. Congrats on the purchase.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
New Build: 402ci, twin 70mm, e85
Almost_There_1 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 09/24/15, 10:44 AM   #18 (permalink)

HP: 535/21654 [?]
Garage
Originally Posted by 89slowmust View Post
southern and under.
take me for a ride lol, ill provide the high octane gasonline! and i would be more than happy with those numbers! 500 would be my max, in my build thread ghost said he made well over 500 on a stock block but im not going to risk it lol doesnt always work that way for everyone
-2005 Chevy Malibu maxx daily
SLOW_86 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Old 09/24/15, 03:00 PM   #19 (permalink)
89slowmust (OP)

HP: 222/5000 [?]
Originally Posted by SLOW_86 View Post
take me for a ride lol, ill provide the high octane gasonline! and i would be more than happy with those numbers! 500 would be my max, in my build thread ghost said he made well over 500 on a stock block but im not going to risk it lol doesnt always work that way for everyone
Ya sure, I need to buy new radials, mine spin like street tires lol. And ya I wouldn't want to push my luck haha. I will have Chris put a safe tune on it.
89slowmust is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 09/25/15, 01:17 AM   #20 (permalink)

HP: 535/21654 [?]
Garage
Originally Posted by 89slowmust View Post
I will have Chris put a safe tune on it.
me too im almost ready for a tune. finished anout half of the ecu re pinning and some of the MAF harness install last night but got too tired to continue, working at 2am es no bueno
-2005 Chevy Malibu maxx daily
SLOW_86 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy