Sticky this thread... Whats in and whats out for 2010 - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03/12/10, 08:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Get fat, Sell crack.

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 10000/1083134 [?]
Garage
Sticky this thread... Whats in and whats out for 2010

Here is a list of whats "in" and Whats "out" for 2010 according to Josef Jaureguiberry in the world of cars and drag racing. Use this list as a life line... use it as if you were a fallen senior citizen pounding on your life-alert button. Enjoy.

Out- Drag lites and spinners. Including spinner hub caps and necklaces.

In- Billet Specialties, Champion Wheels, and of course DAYTONS. Everyone needs a CLEAN set of daytons laying around. Preferably 120 spoke 13's.

Out- Kirkey Seats, Tap-Out seat covers and floor mats. People... you DO NOT need top-fuel seats in a 12 sec. car. Plain and simple. If you do, you might as well roll around town with a Hanns device.

In- Corbeau seats and alike. Sure they're heavy, but so are golden bars and Lincoln Continentals and NOBODY here can say they don't want either of the two. Leave 'em in there and throw those floor mats away.

Out- Narrow band air/fuel guages and any type of rainbow colored "Faze" guage. You are better off running a hose from the exhaust pipe into the car to find the air-fuel ratio of your civic by monitoring your time of death... which would do us all a favor.

In- Racepacks, Dataloggers, and for some reason,,, Tachometers that are the size of a city culvert. You "could" get rid of the tach to make up for the weight difference of the seats, but why get rid of something cool?

Out- 177 in cowl hoods and Stalker body kits. Look... at least you wont be embarrassed seeing as how NO ONE can see your face passed the cargo-ship hull you're using as a hood.

In- Clean, short, extended cowl hoods, or, no hood at all. No hood works well for wrenching on the fly, but dosent work worth a damn when your name is bitchstang and your Digital 6 turns into a rain-water storage facility.

Out- 75,000 dollar shop built 14 second cars that get into magazines. Look... its politics and don't deny it.

In- 10,000 dollar, home built, 9 second cars that destroy the shop cars on the street. Whats the excuse for that car not fitting into the pages of your favorite mag? Probably the fact that the owner is HEAVILY armed.

Out- 2 valve 4.6's. From rolling fires, projectile spark plugs, and bearings that spin like ferris wheels, I don't believe I'll be building a 2 Valve anytime soon.

In- PUSHROD V8's. Sorry Supra and Cobra guys... this will always be "in". From LS1's to 815in Donovan BBC's, they STILL have the fastest times for any internal combustion engine. "But... but... What about the 6 speed record?" Last I checked, Ashley Force could give a FUCK about a 6 speed record... ans Ashley Force is a Goddess.

Out- Drifting and road racing. Sure its fun... After you've had your ass handed to you everywhere else. These are the ONLY two motorsports where its "ok" to lose... need I say more?

In- Drag racing, land-speed, and oh fuck I hate to say it... but Nascar. Why Nascar? Because every race I get to see Danika's face... that's why.

Out- Biker boys with big Mo-hawk helmets.

In- Turbo-charged biker boys with big Mo-hawk mouths. (waiting for retaliation)

Out- Pissing on everything in your life for the sake of getting faster. Fuck, before we know it, people will be able to drive around New Mexico and see tons of "done" ET Street radials holding trailer roofs down.

In- Turning wrenches AFTER work or work at turning wrenches... the economy sucks, and it sucks when a popular car goes down... so thank the lord we help eachother out to get 'em out there and running.

Out- Pump-gas race cars. Last I checked, nobody gave a flying shit about what was in the tank. That bitch could be burning bananas and cooking oil and I would STILL put 747's on it... at the track or on the street.

In- RACE FUEL. Turn that shit up or go the fuck home. It isn't cheap to be a winner, so don't bitch about the price of 116.

Out- A top highway speed of 51 MPH. I bet you wish you didn't decide on those 5.13's when TSC came along... don't cha?

In- 6 Speeds, gear vendors, or taller gears. Who would of thought? Freeway rolls out of a Turbo-400?

Out- Arrow 102.5. Sorry Jerry, John, any other old guys... but alot of things have changed since America was the number one band in the world and Alice Cooper could actually hit the high notes... those days are over and you should probably just let it go.

In- A little contraption called XM radio. You can listen to REAL music while you try to figure out why your 4.6 just shit out the num 7 ring glands.

Out- DSM's. I don't need to explain.

In- DSM's. Why? Go buy a 50 dollar 78 caprice from M&F and set her up at about 40 mph. You'll saw that DSM in half... and live to tell about it... and feel a sense of gratification.

Out- Street racing for "fun". You mean to tell me that I'm going to kill a 300 dollar set of tires, use 5 gallons of fuel, and potentialy bar-ditch my car for the sake of just fun? No. I don't think so.

In- Street racing for CASH. Hopefully my winnings will be enough to cover the tow bill, fuel, and tires. Not to mention my meal at Taco Cabana.

Out- RSW.

In- TSC.

Out- Talking shit about big tire cars on the street... It really dosen't matter... right?

In- Beating big-tire cars on the street. This however, DOES matter.

Out- Trailer queens. Stop it already. Ok.. if you're going all the way to Roswell, load her up. But if you're driving from Rio Rancho to the track with your SS Minow on a trailer and the bitch goes 12's... Grow some balls already.

In- FUCKING DRAG WEEK. I really think TSC needs to make a showing in this event. Drive the bitch 1000 miles and make a couple hits with her... Plus, there's groupies on that tour. Yeah... you heard me right.

Anyway.... if you want to add to the list, feel free. This will be an annual thing, so read up. Some of us my want to print this bitch and laminate it... maybe hang it from the rear-view to remind yourselves of how cool or pitifully rediculous you are. Let 'em eat this season bitches.
1988 Samurai
1988 Notch- build
1965 dodge pickup
1970 Maverick- build
1963 Lincoln Continental
1987 notch
NITROUSNYQUIL is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03/12/10, 08:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 10000/1323089 [?]
Garage
hahahahah son of a bitch Josef, you need your own forum on here.....call it "The Effin Truth".......
SLOBRA is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/12/10, 08:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Titan Killer/ Creeper

HP: 10000/2560058 [?]
Garage
Lol awesome

Old 03/12/10, 09:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Resident Retard

HP: 10000/1975556 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 74th
As always, fucking win. +hp, even though it won't get you any race gas or new ET Streets. Gotta hold up the rep.
Old 03/12/10, 10:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
twerk team talent scout

HP: 10000/782151 [?]
Garage
this thread made my day.

eric

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
New Build: 402ci, twin 76s, Merica
Almost_There_1 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/12/10, 11:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Winning
Administrator

HP: 10000/1290779 [?]
Garage
Josef J for president.
TRMIN8R is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/12/10, 11:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
Mah Stacy Adams!

HP: 10000/862404 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 261st
God damnit! Fucking nonstop win. +hp to you sir

TrueStreetCars.com- COMEATUSBRO
iSpeed505 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/12/10, 12:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
through the apex

HP: 10000/506838 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 213th
you should post up a blog on rock 104 website and win the personality contest and the gig +hp

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women. "

Pig-STI is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/12/10, 01:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Turbobeaner

HP: 9032/417831 [?]
Garage
Haha fucking Yasef. I think 2010 is gonna be a good year for racing

turbomopie is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/12/10, 02:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
FUCK FOURLOKO!!

HP: 10000/2235877 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 234th
I think this is your best work, Josef J for President FTMFW

and anyone want to buy my draglites???

Toyota Supra - ProEFI
JEWPRA is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/12/10, 02:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
Old School > young punks

HP: 10000/1017068 [?]
Xbox LIVE: 137th
Fuck i have drag lites, air fuel guage, and i love 102.5.
goin crazy is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/12/10, 03:50 PM   #12 (permalink)

HP: 7250/340142 [?]
Garage
Originally Posted by NITROUSNYQUIL View Post
Out- DSM's. I don't need to explain.

In- DSM's. Why? Go buy a 50 dollar 78 caprice from M&F and set her up at about 40 mph. You'll saw that DSM in half... and live to tell about it... and feel a sense of gratification.
LOL, Dick.

Funny shit though.
92stroker is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/12/10, 04:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
having more fun every day!

HP: 1354/40964 [?]
Garage
good shit!
Old 03/12/10, 04:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
Always broken. Fuck your face

HP: 10000/2808631 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 35th
In-Roll racing a car with a drag chute.

Out-havent came up with anything yet lol

Redmaro Productions

02 CAMARO Z28 A4 1SC STRIPPER
10.96 @ 121
Tuned by Sean at Solid-Tech
New Setup Underway...

Your pussy...Touch it.
LS1=GOD is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy