Race season starts soon Who going and what you bringing to the track!!! - Page 4 - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03/06/16, 12:07 PM   #46 (permalink)

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 1979/87952 [?]
Originally Posted by DansAm View Post
Sounds good man. If we can get lined up on opening day, you know it will be crazy busy.
Good run Dan, here's the link to the video, should have camera aimed more ahead of me. I launched in 2nd gear, forgot to shift back to 1st after burnout. Your 10.98 good run! My 12.65 run I saw you pulling hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roocd6_KuKM
SloBird is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03/07/16, 05:51 AM   #47 (permalink)
LS Junkie

HP: 10000/840355 [?]
Garage
Thanks for the vid! I thought it was a 10.93 on that pass but it was hard to read the slip. I was able to pull a 10.80 on my second pass. How did it hook on the second pass and what did it run?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

02 Camaro TSP 408, FTI TH400, MWC FAB 9 and some dope
Tuned by Sean at solid tech. 2013&2015 AOCO BigBoy champ
10.49 in ABQ might be the fastest full wieght 4th gen fbody in NM left? Prove me wrong...
DansAm is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/07/16, 07:05 AM   #48 (permalink)

HP: 1979/87952 [?]
Originally Posted by DansAm View Post
Thanks for the vid! I thought it was a 10.93 on that pass but it was hard to read the slip. I was able to pull a 10.80 on my second pass. How did it hook on the second pass and what did it run?
My bad, yours was a 10.93. My next run had tire spin, 11.66, u joint fail at launch next run.
SloBird is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy