High Altitude whips out at the STRIP SUNDAY VIDS !!!!!! - Page 2 - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04/05/16, 01:25 PM   #16 (permalink)
StreetRacingSouth

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 10000/1076116 [?]
Garage
tell ''young buck'' to show up too

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PRDATOR is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04/05/16, 01:27 PM   #17 (permalink)
cammed & slammed

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 10000/1473208 [?]
Garage
You guys were defending your post or whatever. I was just clarifying that the gtr wasn't modded.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 04/05/16, 01:29 PM   #18 (permalink)
cammed & slammed

Garage
You did after all post on here to go like your page on Fb...

Old 04/05/16, 01:48 PM   #19 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

HP: 500/20312 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 145th
Originally Posted by THATBEEM View Post
Just me and the Malibu out at track having some fun and testing

https://youtu.be/2vN4kRM1RjI

https://youtu.be/It9qSuk5eqA

Just out on Sunday funday

wow ... nothing was said about go check out this vid post on FB

I dident know you cared so much about Our Facebook ?? we are just gear heads that work out our garages and have penny's to build race cars .. Feeling a little anger .... all I did was post a vid on TSC and said having fun at track ... end of story ..

your acting like I said SRS or "NM outlaws " GTR gets smoked and drug..... that is how your taking it ..... i fucked up and put modded gtr.. right?? is the issue So do you want me change it to the black edition gtr????

1st off dident even know it was your car or srs or Nm outlaws car....so thats a fact... wow man this is getting off track lol

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!!!! HAW CAR CLUB @

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

THATBEEM is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 04/05/16, 01:50 PM   #20 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Originally Posted by PRDATOR View Post
tell ''young buck'' to show up too

Hit me up if theirs sum miss confusion

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!!!! HAW CAR CLUB @

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

Old 04/05/16, 01:54 PM   #21 (permalink)
StreetRacingSouth

Garage
You talking to me young buck ? Lol I don't see nothing wrong here either ? I don't see why you guys want a piece of the grocery getter so bad lol I'll race your race car with my race car if you want a money race. That's what they told me you were saying anything else is beyond me idgaf what I run in my stock pile lol

Old 04/05/16, 02:11 PM   #22 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Lol I am a youngster lol but no young buck been about it lol.

But I don't know who the hell or what is going on right now lol ...... But ya I should be out mabe in two weeks at drags mabe trying to foot brake it a lil more to gt 60 down b4 I slap the slicks on it and spray ID run when that's is dialed in... No disrespect ....lol all fun in racing. I can take my share good or bad. Win or loose ...
Old 04/05/16, 02:14 PM   #23 (permalink)
StreetRacingSouth

Garage
I think your just confused little John . Lol young buck has you real confused is my guess LOL

Old 04/05/16, 02:22 PM   #24 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Lol mabe. ...... Just mabe ..for the record I never go looking for money races can't afford it with my garage mod peace of breed Bmw lmao ...... So will you be out at track in two weeks ?? I should be there
Old 04/05/16, 02:25 PM   #25 (permalink)
StreetRacingSouth

Garage
Yeah I'll be there this week stock still . If plans go well supra will be there though

Old 04/05/16, 02:27 PM   #26 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Only reason they want a peace of a "black edition grt" 70+K car vs our junk boxes lol gotta take a little bit of pride to beat like grts HELLCATS Ect lambos .. Like I said we ant backed by shops and dont have
tons of money ... But we are doing something with allmost nothing .... With our own hands .. But shit hey if I get beat by a $70k car I cant get mad and shit if I can hang with a car twice my value I'm happy lol .... So ya tons of money. Will allways win

Last edited by THATBEEM on 04/06/16 at 06:28 AM
Old 04/05/16, 02:31 PM   #27 (permalink)
Always broken. Fuck your face

HP: 10000/2808631 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 35th
Kinda lost how you dont think a stock gtr will go 11.6 here

Redmaro Productions

02 CAMARO Z28 A4 1SC STRIPPER
10.96 @ 121
Tuned by Sean at Solid-Tech
New Setup Underway...

Your pussy...Touch it.
LS1=GOD is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 04/05/16, 02:37 PM   #28 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Originally Posted by LS1=GOD View Post
Kinda lost how you dont think a stock gtr will go 11.6 here
Idk seen only a hand full but really only seen with own eyes 12low with good driver bone stock ... They heavy cars and take a lil to spool Ect idk not a fan boy thatthat reads on web what cars run. Seeing is believing.. But you know as I do our ALTITUDE AFFECTs alot up hear. Yes I KNOW that boosted cars don't get effected as much but still will make a difference ...

Last edited by THATBEEM on 04/06/16 at 06:27 AM
Old 04/05/16, 02:39 PM   #29 (permalink)
StreetRacingSouth

Garage
Originally Posted by THATBEEM View Post
Only reason they want a peace of a "black edition grt" 70+K car vs our junk boxes lol gotta take a little bit of pride to beat like grts HELLCATS Ect lambos .. Like I said we ant backed by shops and Have dont have
tons of money ... But we are doing something with allmost nothing .... With our own hands .. But shit hey if I get beat by a $70k car I can get mad and shit if I can hang with a car twice my value I'm happy lol .... So ya tons of money. Will allways win
It's not my fault you blame your income bro and it's not my fault I chose a gtr I never bragged to anyone about any car. And I don't give a shit if your backed by a shop or by lil Jon and the east side boys. And if you think your doing something with nothing good job in not giving you a trophie . Your still as confused as your Beamer / gm hybrid . I don't exactly get joy off of calling tony palos mini van and get a boner when he losses because it was Tony palo . chill and keep building your car . Stock 13-16 GTRs run 10.8s at sea level by the way

Old 04/05/16, 02:43 PM   #30 (permalink)
cammed & slammed

Garage
Again... I was just clarifying lol. No need to get angry over it. We actually giggled a little. But I ain't even mad.
Go on...

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy