High Altitude whips out at the STRIP SUNDAY VIDS !!!!!! - Page 3 - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04/05/16, 02:45 PM   #31 (permalink)
cammed & slammed

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 10000/1473208 [?]
Garage
We also work on our cars too BTW.
Okay. Now you can continue.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04/05/16, 02:49 PM   #32 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

HP: 500/20312 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 145th
I dident mean to make it lik im knocking anyone for paying someone to build them a car ... Diffent stroke for different folks s I guess....

Im doing pritty good on income I think lol just lots of responsibilits wife two kids and house payments only 28. Doing pritty good IMO but ya ill take a trophy... I can hear drakes tropy song playing ...
THATBEEM is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 04/05/16, 02:55 PM   #33 (permalink)
cammed & slammed

Garage
Hey you guys didn't answer my comment on FB if any of you guys wanted to buy my wheels.

Old 04/05/16, 02:58 PM   #34 (permalink)
StreetRacingSouth

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 10000/1076116 [?]
Garage
It's not that . That's were young buck applies to you . Ask anybody that's been there done that. Go ahead and ask terminator 505outlaws lbz34 ect if they would rather start from zero and pay an additional 70% . I've built cars and if I had a choice I'd buy it built to save because I've been there done that. It is not cheap young buck. Your saying your doing very good now as appose to saying you only have pennies..again I can care less that's something you stated. Kids wife house good for you buddy I don't care again good job . Keep building your Bmw and don't play with fire . If you gave as much effort using pennies making the impossible happen with a race car, at work maybe you'd be buying those 70k dollar cars different stroke for different folks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PRDATOR is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 04/05/16, 03:00 PM   #35 (permalink)
cammed & slammed

Garage
They are clean and in good shape. 18s in front and 19s by 10 in rear.
Old 04/05/16, 03:14 PM   #36 (permalink)
Always broken. Fuck your face

HP: 10000/2808631 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 35th
Originally Posted by THATBEEM View Post
Idk seen only a hand full but really only seen with own eyes 12low with good driver bone stock ... They heavy cars and take a lil to spool Ect idk not a get fan boy. But you know as I do our ALTITUDE AFFECTs alot up hear. Yes I KNOW that boosted cars don't get effected as much but still will make a difference ...
Turbo cars only lose like 2-3 tenths up here...

Redmaro Productions

02 CAMARO Z28 A4 1SC STRIPPER
10.96 @ 121
Tuned by Sean at Solid-Tech
New Setup Underway...

Your pussy...Touch it.
LS1=GOD is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 04/05/16, 03:15 PM   #37 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Wow sounds like you got sensitive ... Play with fire how all this turn into a pissing match ?? With fire is high school shit man ... Just saying I have respect but I'm young and I was told respect your elders and give respect were due ... I know who you are and what you drive ..... I'm also not claiming to be the fastest or I'm UNTOUCHABLE... No one is UNTOUCHABLE ... Period ..

Gos both ways .. I can take a lose!!!! Can you ??
I'm having a good time racing and doing what I love doing with pep that do the same with or with money !!!!! I Really don't care for a mob of pep on a fucking forum to follow me or kiss my feet .. .. IM Me and I ant no chump I can definitely say that .. RESPECT is 2way street no matter the. Age ..
Old 04/05/16, 03:21 PM   #38 (permalink)
cammed & slammed

Garage
We are under 28. Hey will we also be doing roll racing for our call out. I ain't doing digs in the vette.

I feel as if you're ignoring me.
Old 04/05/16, 03:22 PM   #39 (permalink)
StreetRacingSouth

Garage
I'm not obligated to respect you nor you are at me. You probably need a translator because you are still confused Johnny . And no you have no clue who I am . Move along and go learn some grammar this is not high school.

Old 04/05/16, 03:40 PM   #40 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
[QUOTE=PRDATOR;1156890]I'm not obligated to respect you nor you are at me. You probably need a translator because you are still confused Johnny . And no you have no clue who I am . Move along and go learn some grammar this is not high school.[/QUOTE
Old 04/05/16, 03:41 PM   #41 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
but I'll be the first show respect .... Lol confused about how a harmless little vid not even about you got you to tell a nobody (me) that he needs grammer education? Trying to belittle me .

Hmmm shur thing boss I don't need to know who you are !! Your just a man that has a fast car ..... Your point ....
Old 04/05/16, 03:44 PM   #42 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Is what it is boss.... I have nothing to gain from back and forth FOURM MSGS... Been there done that ... Much respect dope cars hope to see you at track and we can mabe chatt .....
Old 04/05/16, 03:45 PM   #43 (permalink)
StreetRacingSouth

Garage

I'm not fast , not the video .the way you get heated over the key board is why . Your weird as shit dude again , move along

Old 04/05/16, 03:47 PM   #44 (permalink)
cammed & slammed

Garage
Well you sure ain't showing me respect. But I'll be the first. That's a bad ass video you made man, congrats. Although you got the info wrong
Old 04/05/16, 03:47 PM   #45 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Originally Posted by LS1=GOD View Post
Originally Posted by THATBEEM View Post
Idk seen only a hand full but really only seen with own eyes 12low with good driver bone stock ... They heavy cars and take a lil to spool Ect idk not a get fan boy. But you know as I do our ALTITUDE AFFECTs alot up hear. Yes I KNOW that boosted cars don't get effected as much but still will make a difference ...
Turbo cars only lose like 2-3 tenths up here...
Hmmm well shit really only seen N/A cars and blower cars with my own eyes go to an lower alt like AZ and they pick up more but ... I'm not doubting it ..... Just the ones I have seen low 12s best ... Also may add he said it's a black edition GTR ... So it in a sense is faster then stock GTR right ?? School me up

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy