Return of the SVO? - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools
Old 08/28/12, 02:58 PM   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
da_hammer (OP)
Color me unimpressed

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 2612/123986 [?]
Garage
Return of the SVO?

Found this on CJ Pony Parts. Ford confirms some 2015 Mustang details! | CJ Pony Parts I wondered when they're gonna eco boost it; I figured it would of been a similar set up to the SHO without awd.

1976 C10 350/700R4 swapped
1989 Mustang GT-Daily 306 forged internals, shorties, pro5.0, 5 lug swap. Craigslist/Corral parts whore
1998 Eclipse 420a turbo-Sold
http://www.supermotors.net/mygarage/
da_hammer is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08/28/12, 05:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Anti-Roll Racing Nazi

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 10000/1969408 [?]
Garage
An EcoBoost Coyote with AWD would be a barn burner!
Mutt is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://truestreetcars.com/forums/general-automotive/29836-return-svo.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Ford confirms some 2015 Mustang details! | CJ Pony Parts This thread Refback 08/29/12 06:59 AM 9

2012 TrueStreetCars.com | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy