Fuck mexico go America and bikers - Page 2 - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11/17/10, 02:58 PM   #16 (permalink)

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 10000/848865 [?]
ha ha win for gramps
Johnvon the Dick is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11/17/10, 04:43 PM   #17 (permalink)

HP: 2318/105472 [?]
I understand bring patriotic and being proud to be an american; I am as just as the next guy...but why fuck mexico? This country was found on immigrants looking for something better. I also hate the people who put america down and think their culture is better or take advantage of our system,but there is nothing wrong with showing some pride in your culture or heritage.
Cruz67 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 11/17/10, 05:27 PM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

HP: 0/165552 [?]
Xbox LIVE: 45th
I knew a fellow in El Paso who decided to strip down and jump into a cactus bunch. I asked him why he did that. Said at the time it seemed like a good idea.
Swampnuts is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 11/18/10, 05:19 PM   #19 (permalink)

HP: 0/3953 [?]
Garage
Originally Posted by Swampnuts View Post
I knew a fellow in El Paso who decided to strip down and jump into a cactus bunch. I asked him why he did that. Said at the time it seemed like a good idea.
jdmtz2 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 11/18/10, 05:24 PM   #20 (permalink)
I <3 Guns

Buy/Sell Feedback: 2
HP: 10000/970358 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 252nd
Originally Posted by 5.0 clunker View Post
My grandpo was telling me that one time when he was a kid one of the kids that lived in his hood was speaking unkindly about america so gramps and his homies tied him to a tree and kicked his ass until he loved america TRUE STORY granted this was in the 50's and Las Vegas NM had no laws to speak of yet.
My dad said that in high school you would get beat up for not standing up during the pledge/national anthem or being disrespectful during the pledge/national anthem. And that teachers/administrators would turn a blind eye or even give you props for beating the fucktards up. Now-a-days you would get in so much trouble doing that. People are getting soft...

1999 SVT Cobra Convertible -- Sold
Originally Posted by 06rexwagon View Post
I keep waiting for someone to announce that it was all a conspiracy and that Jr was hired by a rival shop to go work at Motiva and destroy it from the inside.
Originally Posted by BadNews View Post
Walk into your bathroom, look in the mirror, and smack the fuck out of the first asshole you see

Last edited by TeeJay505 on 11/18/10 at 05:27 PM Reason: Terrible Grammar
TeeJay505 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

2012 TrueStreetCars.com | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy