True Street Cars Forums banner

Thinking of a bike. . .

4K views 39 replies 15 participants last post by  The Smasher 
#1 ·
Hey guys thinking of getting a bike of my own. Ridden r6's for a while (own none :( ) and an r1. However i'm looking at a Ducati 848. Any opinions? Thanks guys

#8 ·
Well i've found one for about 5. But not looking over 7. If there is a better cheaper all around good bike let me know. I'm just looking for a nice bike. And nothing under a 600

#10 ·
Move to Cruces. It now 10:48 in the morning and a solid 60 degrees. Awesome riding weather. I like the gsxr but 1000 is to big for me now and i'm looking for something a little less common. (i'm in a college town haha)

#11 ·
Don't try to be different. It will just be more expensive in the end parts cost lots. And get a 1k. If you just wanna fart around and give sluts rides get a 600 but that's the gayest thing to buy a bike for IMO.

#23 ·
Theirs an 09 cbr 600rr at mc motors in los lunas right off the freeway for 7,000 I think

#26 ·
i have a 07 cbr600rr with 12052 miles on it, ill take 3k for it and it should be sold by the weekend, if the deal falls through ill post it up here for sale...

#35 ·
Get a bike! go for a 1000 or 848 still badass

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.