True Street Cars Forums banner

1st day of tuning 200.74 hp

5K views 48 replies 19 participants last post by  -TT- 
#1 · (Edited)
#7 ·
im going to go to solid tech and make sure all 4 lines have fuel coming out of them. i know she has fuel because she fall's on her face when we kick on the nos with out the gas turned on, i just wanna double check everything has fuel

#13 ·
Jet engines produce thrust which is completely different from HP. A dyno cant measure thrust it can only measure torque produced from a wheel rotating.

#22 ·
312 spinning the tire, she can make more if we pull more timing but i want her to be safe, she made 300 even at 8 dg of timing we went to 6 dg and picked up 12 more hp. she should be at 4 dg

#23 ·
He'll ya man. It's gonna be a beast, hope it hooks. Can the genI ECU bring timing in per gear and take timing, like the genII can?

#31 ·
i need to buy a bmw those bitches are fast, how every they cant take the big shot like i can, 15-20 bike victory

#36 ·
i think he told me 312 or something like that and 164tq and i bet he added about +15-20lbs to it

#40 · (Edited)
im gonna put my bench racing to the test and say 203.4 or so that's on gas im guessing

But will he have enough to beat a 145 trap STOCK motor PUMP gas genII

#41 ·
solid tech dyno 200 even on race gas 5 less then my built hayabusa, Suzuki Kawasaki and Honda are so slow now, BMW is the big man with the very big dick, mr abq wont be out motored by anything any time soon,
how ever he can't spray a big shot like i can might need to turn it up to a 120 shot

#42 ·
JV You are target practice for everyone lol and that's to bad that he is gonna retire the bike from racing and give it to his wife. Its alright tho because Mike has a BMW and will come out and race.

#44 ·
Ya maybe. Hey let's put the p box on tour bike and see what it does 60-130 MrAbq said he will do some pulls on box as well.

#47 ·
^^^^Wtf

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.