True Street Cars Forums banner

So...Nytfury finally popped his motorcycle crash cherry...

3K views 29 replies 26 participants last post by  goin crazy 
#1 ·
Yes, I'll be the first before shit blows up. Just spent 7 hours in the ER because I may have broke my damn neck. Basically I got too comfortable too fast. According to Sean I was "movin" and just got ahead of myself, and went off into the dirt out at Sandia raceway today. Did my best to save it, but soft sand is a muthafuka lol! Anyhow, I am home. All is ok. My damn neck hurts...my hip hurts, and to top it off......Sean and Barbra thought it'd be an awesome idea to play with the only pic of the crash. So here it is...enjoy a laugh on me lol. Make something good out of this shit. Thought I'd never go down... :lol:

Attachments

See less See more
#13 ·
Hope your ok and recover quickly! Glad your out at the track, you learn so much. First time I went down at the track, I was feeling a bit too confident and the bike bite me in the ass once I was dragging knee overwhere. I did a low slide and it took me a few more track days to work up my courage to ride to that level again. Dont let it keep you away from the track, its the most fun you can have on a motorcycle.

#26 ·
Glad you're okay. That picture is funny.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.