True Street Cars Forums banner

twin turbo rear mount 14 for tx2k13

27K views 132 replies 40 participants last post by  Turbo306 
#1 ·
#13 ·
Why is that? I've seen every name brand turbo shit the bed in less than a mile so what's the difference?

#4 ·
Sick

#5 ·
:( ......oh boy! Well I have one serious piece of advice for you so you don't have another excuse for losing to everything out there except for a Prius.

You best put some weight up front to help keep from wheelieing all the time. Unless your planning on stretching it out to 90"...... :banghead:

Then again your doing this for attention so it probably doesn't matter..... enjoy yourself

#6 ·
milf hunter thank you for your extensive knowledge of racing at tx2k, but i am going to go at least 6 inches over, trying to find the happy point for the street and top end

#9 ·
Damn thats a lot better than what ive seen...

They are usually good for a few hundred miles & then go complete ape shit

#10 ·
I am very curious to see how this will turn out. I know Johnny will make it look legit.

#22 ·
Also when my turbonetics took a shit on the cobra Urist recommended reed at worx turbo repair? They came back tits and are suppose to flow 10x more...........His prices were'nt bad wonder if he could build up some ebay turbos for cheap.Any how ill let you know on his quality once we dyno.

#25 ·
Ive seen people make big hp on ebay stuff, and my friends honda make 466whp and his turbo has lasted 4 years with only minor leaks that were easy fixes

#26 ·
just an example wouldnt really consider 466 big hp but you get the point .

#27 ·
I'm glad you guys have had success cause everyone i know who has gotten an ebay turbo has had it blow within -6 months.... Only one person i know who has had a 20g for a year now is still rocking it

#31 ·
art told me a new 14 made 330 hp off 8lbs my old 14 took 12 lbs to make the same power. aiming for about that hp, the bike will be happy

#32 ·
Turns out everyone in the world is a retard. They had a 8psi spring in the bike but the boost controller was set to 11-12psi they didn't realize it was on more boost until they told everyone it was on 8#

#35 ·
Why do you need 2 of those? One isnt big enough?

#36 ·
To be different. More lag more money to build more weight and slower than a single set up. Why wouldn't JV do it lol

Reactions: LethalSVT
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.