Unofficial bike list: 1/4 mile - Page 4 - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12/28/10, 06:14 PM   #46 (permalink)
4th Gear

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 3271/140040 [?]
Garage
Originally Posted by 06smokes View Post
thats cooking for sure but that 8.50 on motor will most likely be a 9.30-9.40 up here in the clouds...
On a very good day.
jlewis02 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12/28/10, 06:26 PM   #47 (permalink)
LS Junkie

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 10000/840355 [?]
Garage
No offence to you guys but isnít this list very very very out dated? Or is it just that no one posts times on here anymore?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

02 Camaro TSP 408, FTI TH400, MWC FAB 9 and some dope
Tuned by Sean at solid tech. 2013&2015 AOCO BigBoy champ
10.49 in ABQ might be the fastest full wieght 4th gen fbody in NM left? Prove me wrong...
DansAm is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/28/10, 06:30 PM   #48 (permalink)
Obamanos

HP: 10000/567992 [?]
Xbox LIVE: 81st
Originally Posted by DansAm View Post
No offence to you guys but isnít this list very very very out dated? Or is it just that no one posts times on here anymore?
everyone thinks they are grudge racers lol and dont tell times now

The Engine That Accelerates A Given Load Fastest From Point A To Point B Wins....Regardless Of Horsepower

2006 scion xB 5speed 94hp corrected...
06smokes is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Old 12/28/10, 07:04 PM   #49 (permalink)
4th Gear

Garage
My times are on here.
Old 12/28/10, 07:49 PM   #50 (permalink)
LS Junkie

Garage
everyone thinks they are grudge racers lol and dont tell times now
Yeah I saw that once

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

10.49 in ABQ might be the fastest full wieght 4th gen fbody in NM left? Prove me wrong...
Old 12/28/10, 07:55 PM   #51 (permalink)
LS Junkie

Garage
Originally Posted by jlewis02 View Post
My times are on here.
Well who ever is supposed to update the list on the first post is slacking. I know that list is not accurate. I don't see your best time on the list on page one only in a post, later.

Old 12/29/10, 10:31 AM   #52 (permalink)

HP: 254/5000 [?]
if it drops my time that much then i guess ill just have to turn the bottle on and spray the house down. i built this bike to take as much nitrous as needed, and still be able to run a street et. class. i can still ride the bike on the street and street race people but i try not to keep running the bike unless im at my nhra events. im just wanting to know what it will run on the spray when i decide its time to turn it loose. im hitting it with a 40 shot from the line and another 40 when i hit 2nd gear. the nos system is hooked up to a progresive box and has a micro switch on my clutch so when i let out the clutch the gas is hitting. basically like a full throttle switch, which i cant use because im using a 2 step box.my nitrous lines T off so i can use the pressure from the nitrous bottle for an air shifter which i have hooked up to a pressure controler. the bike is decked out with only the best equip. but im just getting un patient wanting to know what its fully capable of running. hopefully from what the engine builder said , it will last almost 2 full seasons if i dont spray all the time. which is a good thing because i have about 20k tied up in just the motor. all my parts are custom cnc parts that were special made just for my bike, its a new setup we are trying, the setup might be for sale if it works on my bike, but it will not be 20k it will be cheaper
twitch2v is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/29/10, 10:47 AM   #53 (permalink)
Obamanos

HP: 10000/567992 [?]
Xbox LIVE: 81st
Originally Posted by twitch2v View Post
if it drops my time that much then i guess ill just have to turn the bottle on and spray the house down. i built this bike to take as much nitrous as needed, and still be able to run a street et. class. i can still ride the bike on the street and street race people but i try not to keep running the bike unless im at my nhra events. im just wanting to know what it will run on the spray when i decide its time to turn it loose. im hitting it with a 40 shot from the line and another 40 when i hit 2nd gear. the nos system is hooked up to a progresive box and has a micro switch on my clutch so when i let out the clutch the gas is hitting. basically like a full throttle switch, which i cant use because im using a 2 step box.my nitrous lines T off so i can use the pressure from the nitrous bottle for an air shifter which i have hooked up to a pressure controler. the bike is decked out with only the best equip. but im just getting un patient wanting to know what its fully capable of running. hopefully from what the engine builder said , it will last almost 2 full seasons if i dont spray all the time. which is a good thing because i have about 20k tied up in just the motor. all my parts are custom cnc parts that were special made just for my bike, its a new setup we are trying, the setup might be for sale if it works on my bike, but it will not be 20k it will be cheaper
Post pics of this said bike
06smokes is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/29/10, 10:54 AM   #54 (permalink)
"Boost gauge and a baby seat"

HP: 10000/1753296 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 273rd
Post pics of this said bike
RuH r0h!

You cannot fathom the amount of fuck I do not give.

2005 Volvo S60 R- Just a mommy car
2008 Suzuki GSXR 600- Stolen

1990 Geo Storm gsi- SOLD

Thanks guys... btw the leds are like a ranking system in the Camaro world. The more lights you have the closer your car is to becoming an autobot.... lmao
LiL MiSS is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/29/10, 10:56 AM   #55 (permalink)

HP: 254/5000 [?]
im working on that part. everytime i try to download a pic of it, it wont work. im going to get some pics with my camera tomorrow when i get to new orleans and see the bike again, then ill post some of the motor, electrical, and nos system
twitch2v is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 01/01/11, 10:27 AM   #56 (permalink)
4th Gear

Garage
Your late
Pix now
Old 02/19/13, 09:08 AM   #57 (permalink)
Banned

HP: 0/-112677 [?]
** sigh**
askaricars is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy