Anyone running N.O.S with E85 fuel?? - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10/25/15, 10:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 502/20312 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 144th
Anyone running N.O.S with E85 fuel??

Jw if anyone is runing e85 and N.O.S .......wanted to get a few pointers for jetting... I was thinking running 50shot of nos but would i need to run the 75 jet for fuel??? I will prob put on dyno and do some hits with this and see ..... but if anyone who has ran this combo please chime in .. Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!!!! HAW CAR CLUB @

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

THATBEEM is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10/26/15, 06:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
StreetRacingSouth

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 10000/1076116 [?]
Garage
I think theres a chart somewhere. if not just add 30% on fuel and look at your wideband??

PRDATOR is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 10/26/15, 01:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Nice ... thats about what I thought... also i have heard.. is that true on boosted cars what you spray is pritty close to 2x what you see on dyno?? 50 hp shot is like 100 shot on a boosted car??? anyone had this happen or seen it on dyno???

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

Old 10/26/15, 05:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
2nd Gear

HP: 0/245806 [?]
Originally Posted by THATBEEM View Post
Nice ... thats about what I thought... also i have heard.. is that true on boosted cars what you spray is pritty close to 2x what you see on dyno?? 50 hp shot is like 100 shot on a boosted car??? anyone had this happen or seen it on dyno???
Every car is different but some people pick up double. Some like 1.5 times the amount. The cooling effect of nitrous helps a lot.
stock06sti is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 10/26/15, 05:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
cool thanks for the 411..... kinda comfirms what i was thinking gonna start off with 50 shot and work my way up ....

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

Old 10/27/15, 07:18 PM   #6 (permalink)

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 9684/466730 [?]
Garage
I used this chart. It was spot on when solid toooned my car.
Nitrous Jetting Charts
Old 10/28/15, 10:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Thanks for the info.. kinda hard to get the info I need, cuz im using a 1450 carb that has been figured for e85.

I called the dealer that makes my carb plate kit. They said best thing to do is since I only have 3 diff jet sizes in my kit for fuel and NOS (50,75,100) to be safe dyno it with 50 N jet and 75 Gas jet for e85 and look and make adjustments guided by AFR.. LMAO kinda threw the guy on the phone call off when I told him e85 on blower with 4150 nos basic plate kit.

The odd ball question. Is when I hook this up idk if I should disconect the fuel pressure booster from fuel pressure reg. And just have more stable fuel pressure when im using nos, so I dont flood my cylinders with fuel cuz since i changed my air bleeds on carb my fuel curve get pretty heavy on the back end (Safety)

All input is greatly appreciated .....

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy