Racing: "Midnight Drags" T Shirts - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02/12/16, 09:31 AM   #1 (permalink)

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 0/5000 [?]
Garage
Racing: "Midnight Drags" T Shirts

I have created a "Midnight Drags" shirt that I am selling on EBay and here.
Name:  008.JPG
Views: 124
Size:  82.2 KB

MIDNIGHT DRAFT SHIRTS:
--Large & XL: $18.95 ea. (Free Shipping)
--XXL: $19.95 ea. (Free Shipping)

-- PM me, tell me your size, pay by paypal and I will rush it out to you...or go straight to my Ebay account and type or past this item number (252282479256) it will right up...100% positive feedback.

ABOUT THE SHIRTS:
100% Cotton
6.0 ounces
100% preshrunk cotton
Double-needle stitching throughout
7/8" Seamless collar
Taped shoulder-to-shoulder

What Makes a Great Shirt? Weight Matters ...
-- T-shirt weights range from the very light (5.3-oz) to a more standard (5.5-oz) on up to the perceived value of a heavier (6.1-oz or even 7.1-oz) shirt.
-- People typically go towards heavier tees. The 6.0-oz. category leads the way.
-- A heavier weight does have its advantages, for one it's considered more durable, meaning it will hold its shape and substance under repeated wearings and washings.

MIDNIGHTS

On Friday & Saturday nights we'd head down to Central Avenue in downtown Phoenix cruising a three mile stretch from Camelback to McDowell and the Phoenix library. Later in the night it got busy and the cops got more aggressive...we'd take a trip to the Carefree Highway at the end of the night for the "Midnights"!

I am sure every major city in America has a Carefree Highway, where street machines gather for their version of the Midnight Drags....and I am sure we all have enough stories to fill a book. That is why I am breaking out the "Midnight Drags" series to pay homage to all street racers of the past, present and everyone hitting the local tracks which hold their own Midnight Drags.

So whether you enjoy the racing on American Graffiti or the Fast & Furious franchise, or you hit the streets or tracks...Enjoy the Midnight's!

Maverick3.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02/12/16, 09:51 AM   #2 (permalink)

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 0/5000 [?]
Garage
Obviously...MIDNIGHT DRAG SHIRTS...not MIDNIGHT DRAFT SHIRTS:
Maverick3.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy