Bin ladin and Hitlor pronounced dead on the same day - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools
Old 05/01/11, 10:55 PM   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 10000/848865 [?]
Bin ladin and Hitlor pronounced dead on the same day

BBC ON THIS DAY | 1 | 1945: Germany announces Hitler is dead
Johnvon the Dick is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05/01/11, 11:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dan

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 10000/1577645 [?]
Garage
how interesting. what time was this one because Hitler was announced dead so many times

Cause with my luck it could be raining pussy and I would be the only one to get hit with a dick.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 05/01/11, 11:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dan

Garage
:::SNIFF SNIFF:::: smells a little fishy

Cause with my luck it could be raining pussy and I would be the only one to get hit with a dick.
Old 05/01/11, 11:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Phaggle

HP: 10000/940863 [?]
Xbox LIVE: 121st
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
:::SNIFF SNIFF:::: smells a little fishy

99 Contour-Sold
91 Celica GT-Sold
91 Miata- Sold
03 ZX3 Turbo-Sold
95 F-150- Sold
89 Trooper-Sold/Blew up
01 Montero- GAY
98 VW Passat 1.8T
AKanadian47 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 05/02/11, 06:59 AM   #5 (permalink)

HP: 10000/727179 [?]
Xbox LIVE: 55th
Really fishy now that they are saying they dropped Osama's body at sea, give me a fuc%ing break.
TwinTurboTRex is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 05/02/11, 07:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
IS THAT A FAT JOKE!

HP: 10000/1114916 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 210th
Eh, No matter what they did people wold speculate as to what really happened with his body..... Or what didn't happen to his body

Last edited by Moyer on 05/02/11 at 07:13 AM
Moyer is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 05/02/11, 07:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dan

Garage
Originally Posted by TwinTurboTRex View Post
Really fishy now that they are saying they dropped Osama's body at sea, give me a fuc%ing break.
What!!!!

Old 05/02/11, 07:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
Doesnt know jack shit

HP: 10000/581643 [?]
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
What!!!!
"in keeping with Islamic law" is why they said they pitched his ass over the rail to sea....its all fishy, but its the gov...they said aliens never landed in Roswell, and that they dont exist...yeah we believed that one huh!! OBL may...or may not be dead....either way, there are a bunch of towel wrapped headed people in the sand box that are fucking pissed and will avenge his "death" either way...ohh and Hitler died on April 30th, one day prior to the "death" of OBL.
Teknotard is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 05/02/11, 07:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
IS THAT A FAT JOKE!

Garage
Originally Posted by Teknotard View Post
"in keeping with Islamic law" is why they said they pitched his ass over the rail to sea....its all fishy, but its the gov...they said aliens never landed in Roswell, and that they dont exist...yeah we believed that one huh!! OBL may...or may not be dead....either way, there are a bunch of towel wrapped headed people in the sand box that are fucking pissed and will avenge his "death" either way...ohh and Hitler died on April 30th, one day prior to the "death" of OBL.
Nice....
Old 05/02/11, 07:24 AM   #10 (permalink)

Buy/Sell Feedback: 7
HP: 10000/1855064 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 199th
Originally Posted by TwinTurboTRex View Post
it was in US custody and now it's back in the water?

what the fuck ever.

Obama needed approval ratings and a decoy, it seems.
what garbage.
Old 05/02/11, 07:28 AM   #11 (permalink)

HP: 10000/555848 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 229th
This!

mgsk505 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 05/02/11, 07:39 AM   #12 (permalink)

HP: 10000/727179 [?]
Xbox LIVE: 55th
Originally Posted by mgsk505 View Post
This!
dahahahahahaha, that is awesome
TwinTurboTRex is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 05/02/11, 08:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dan

Garage
I’m sorry. Am I the only one who thinks all of this is bullshit! I find this quite Ironic that this new news of bin Laden’s death comes only after the white house list Obama’s certificate of live birth was proven a big sham. Now while everyone is celebrating the death of the leader of the terrorist network that took so many lives back in 2001. It seems odd that the certificate of live birth is once again sweep under the rug.

Don’t get me wrong. If they got Usama then congratulations I know our troops have been doing one hell of a job over there. If there was ever anyone who needed to be caught it was that guy. However what I find odd is that we have so many reporters over there but yet they were denied the freedom of press. Also another thing that I find fishy is that now they are saying that he was buried at sea!! Are you phaqing kidding me! I do not believe that we owed him a kindness like that at all. No actual evidence was ever produced to support the liars that are in public office. Why would we honor the Islamic rights when they violated so many of our rights? I believe that they already had his DNA on file because we have been treating him in American medical centers over there to start with. The current administration has lied about so much stuff. Where is the undoubtable irrefutable proof! I believe that we have taken this guy at his word way too many times as it sits.

Where do the lies stop! Obama’s entire term in office has been about nothing more than lies. His approval rating has fallen so bad that they needed a miracle in order to give him a shot at a re-election. I just find this way too convenient that this only happens, After all the fire the white house has taken about the document that the white house release claiming that Obama was born in Hawaii. Quite a few people were able to prove beyond a doubt that the document was fraudulent. Now that they claimed Usama is dead, but they don’t want to show any proof! Instead they burry the body at sea! What kind of crap was that! I would think that they would have let the journalist take pictures in order to prove beyond a doubt that it was him. I personally think they didn’t get him at all they got someone who looks similar to him and decided to claim it as him since he has not surfaced in the last 6 years. I believe this as nothing more than a Parlor trick. Come one people I know you all are smarter than this. That would be like me saying that “I’m a million air but yet I chose to live in a double wide trailer” Who the hell would believe that. I say seeing is believing and we have not see crap.. Smells way to fishy. Something is not right about this

Why would they bury him at sea? Why would they have done this so fast! According to the military they killed bin Laden last week but now it is a huge deal to bury him within 24 hours. But yet we are to believe that they did this yesterday! Who is right the military who wants to come home or the current administration that has lied to us so many times. Here is the real question how many of the sheep of this world will believe all of this hearsay without proof! So I’m seriously lost now. Who do we believe? The people who actually killed him (that is if he is really dead because we have no proof now) Or out current administration that has built their reputation on lies?

As for the celebrations I find this quite disturbing all upon its self. Why in the world would you party in the streets like the Neanderthals in that country did when the twin towers fell! Talk about disrespectful. No wonder why the rest of the world hates the US. Do we not have any common decency? Better yet do you all think that if this seriously is true that this will go over without any reprecautions especially when they televised it all over the world! I see they are testing DNA convenient lets test something we already had. I personally think that Usama was killed 6 years ago when they bombed the sheit out of that mountain range where they were hiding. I think they waited 2 years and since Bin Laden has not shown up on TV for the last 5-6 years they finally decided it was time to claim his death hence the reason that no pictures were taken and would also support why he was buried at sea so fast that no one was able to document it! Too many ends that don’t tie out! I just hope that I’m wrong and this guys is gone because the way the News reads that now he is dead the world will rejoice and joy will fall from the heavens.. ::cough::: cough :: bullsheit

Old 05/02/11, 08:45 AM   #14 (permalink)
IS THAT A FAT JOKE!

Garage
^RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05/02/11, 08:46 AM   #15 (permalink)
4th Gear

HP: 10000/1167872 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 155th
Common JV, you cant even spell Hitler??

I suck at spelling too, but seriously??

After reading his name how many times in the article you still misspell it??

LowSpeed <3's R******

PROTARD FOUNDER/El PRESIDENTE

Originally Posted by john h View Post
a girl is like a door lock, if any key can open the lock then it is a shitty fucking lock.
and a guy is like a key, and if that key can open any lock then it is a sweet ass key.
LowSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://truestreetcars.com/forums/off-topic/14979-bin-ladin-hitlor-pronounced-dead-same-day.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
blekko | pussy /images This thread Refback 05/25/12 06:02 AM 1

2012 TrueStreetCars.com | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy