RIP Dom aka Drivn Ind. Memorial "Buy a childrens hospital a bunch of PS3 and XBOX's" - Page 3 - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03/26/13, 03:20 PM   #31 (permalink)
 
dklimek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 5
Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 203/5000 [?]
Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
^^^ this is legit guys, i was actually going to scan the flyer i got at the funeral and make a new thread. Good to see you over here David, its like the West Coast HPJ LoL.
Hate it took me this long, but back when Dom first got here he'd always tell me about it.....I just knew I'd be here too much from the way he talked and I was super busy. Termin8r he talked alot about you man, he became pretty adamant on a srt10 after he talked to you haha. Thanks for the sticky!! You guys are a great bunch of people!!
dklimek is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03/26/13, 03:56 PM   #32 (permalink)
Winning
Administrator
 
TRMIN8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 6,225
Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 10000/1290779 [?]
Garage
Originally Posted by dklimek View Post
Hate it took me this long, but back when Dom first got here he'd always tell me about it.....I just knew I'd be here too much from the way he talked and I was super busy. Termin8r he talked alot about you man, he became pretty adamant on a srt10 after he talked to you haha. Thanks for the sticky!! You guys are a great bunch of people!!
Haha he was looking to sell his camaro in 09 and rode in my Viper. I think that's when he made up his mind lol

He was a really cool dude, we met at tx2k9 and talked quite a bit online and through text from then on. He loved mma and I would send him pics from Jacksons here in Abq back when I was training there, he loved that shit lol. We both had cancer around the same time, his was worse than mine for sure. We were talking about a year ago about him becoming a vendor here again but with his wheel company. I will donate asap
TRMIN8R is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/26/13, 05:58 PM   #33 (permalink)
 
dklimek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 5
Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 203/5000 [?]
Originally Posted by TRMIN8R View Post
Haha he was looking to sell his camaro in 09 and rode in my Viper. I think that's when he made up his mind lol

He was a really cool dude, we met at tx2k9 and talked quite a bit online and through text from then on. He loved mma and I would send him pics from Jacksons here in Abq back when I was training there, he loved that shit lol. We both had cancer around the same time, his was worse than mine for sure. We were talking about a year ago about him becoming a vendor here again but with his wheel company. I will donate asap
Yeah man, he called me as soon as everyone got back and was so hype haha. He said you were a great guy, I can see your forum is also full of them. He actually got me into mma, lmao. I started training a little over two years later, that's sick you got pictures. Mind texting me them? I'd love to see them! I can pm you my number.

Thanks for the donations!
dklimek is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/26/13, 06:17 PM   #34 (permalink)
Winning
Administrator
 
TRMIN8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 6,225
Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 10000/1290779 [?]
Garage
Originally Posted by dklimek View Post
Yeah man, he called me as soon as everyone got back and was so hype haha. He said you were a great guy, I can see your forum is also full of them. He actually got me into mma, lmao. I started training a little over two years later, that's sick you got pictures. Mind texting me them? I'd love to see them! I can pm you my number.

Thanks for the donations!
Shit those were about 6 phones ago lol
TRMIN8R is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/26/13, 08:09 PM   #35 (permalink)
 
dklimek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 5
Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 203/5000 [?]
Originally Posted by TRMIN8R View Post
Shit those were about 6 phones ago lol
Damn! That's badass though!
dklimek is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/27/13, 06:55 PM   #36 (permalink)
 
dklimek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 5
Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 203/5000 [?]
Please help by sharing this on other forums or Facebook! Thanks so much, we're over 4k now!!
dklimek is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 06/03/13, 06:33 AM   #37 (permalink)
Banned
 
CrBnFbR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 279
Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 0/45839 [?]
Xbox LIVE: 88th
Rest in peace Dom.
CrBnFbR is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Reply

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools





vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy