I got another modified exhaust ticket. I am disappointed with APD - Page 6 - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12/08/09, 04:37 PM   #76 (permalink)
Praying for TSC

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 10000/897703 [?]
Money from traffic citations primarily goes towards funding public schools and paving the roads. But i'm sure you already knew that.
"For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?" -Matthew 16:26

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TSC- Trust the fanatics with your car, not with your sister.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Peoples Champion is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12/08/09, 04:40 PM   #77 (permalink)
NONE OF IT

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 10000/924999 [?]
Garage
Originally Posted by FTP7777 View Post
Money from traffic citations primarily goes towards funding public schools and paving the roads. But i'm sure you already knew that.
Is that what Marty told you? Or maybe it was Richardson?
PUN1SHR is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/08/09, 04:46 PM   #78 (permalink)
Mah Stacy Adams!

HP: 10000/862404 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 260th
lol i bet the from the combined "effort" from all of the TSC members we have probably funded the opening of a school haha

TrueStreetCars.com- COMEATUSBRO
iSpeed505 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/08/09, 05:00 PM   #79 (permalink)

HP: 10000/855372 [?]
hear you go every one just needs to buy these

http://www.flipplate.com/
- hide my plate tag flipper

Me vs soony turbo 14
vs ttsgt500

Johnvon the Dick is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/08/09, 05:04 PM   #80 (permalink)
Fire it up!

HP: 0/-3091 [?]
That's one of the good things about living in 'Ole Miss, there are no emission laws! I have a full race exhaust (LT's and TD's) and I can be right next to a cop and he just looks over to see where all the noise is coming from. I drive it day and night.

When I lived in ABQ I was always on the look out for cops because of that shitty law, if I saw a cop ahead I'd always get behind him. Sucks you keep getting tickets.
Old 12/08/09, 05:57 PM   #81 (permalink)

HP: 6618/303419 [?]
After living on this earth long enough, I believe that the majority individuals in our Government are corrupt. No shit? Duh!

Yes, I believe the monies created by these BS tickets are being allocated to schools and paving roads......but not all of it. Anytime that the budget is shot, they move funds around to suit their needs. Before you know it, we have a deeper deficit. If these funds would have been used correctly, we wouldn't have so many criminals, stupid uneducated people and a our lovely high unemployment rate that keeps rising.

Chavez utilized money to make ABQ look pretty but did not fight crime, improve education and bring in more jobs. I'm glad that fucknut is out and hope he burns in hell!
ICBM is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/08/09, 07:44 PM   #82 (permalink)

HP: 10000/727179 [?]
Xbox LIVE: 73rd
You must be on Richardson's payroll! lol.....................:money :

1995 3.4 litre Turbo Supra
2000 5.4 litre 94mm/mustang
2004 Mystichrome 5.4 litre/THP TT
2011 Cadillac CTS-V sedan
1988 331 coupe w/67 mm turbo
2010 ZR1 Solid Tech tuned
TwinTurboTRex is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/08/09, 07:46 PM   #83 (permalink)
Get fat, Sell crack.

HP: 10000/1083134 [?]
Garage
Originally Posted by TwinTurboTRex View Post
Watch your mouth... If he was, he would have some no-pay days off like me. Fuck.
1988 Samurai
1988 Notch- build
1965 dodge pickup
1970 Maverick- build
1963 Lincoln Continental
1987 notch
NITROUSNYQUIL is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/08/09, 08:43 PM   #84 (permalink)
01smokes

Originally Posted by TwinTurboTRex View Post
actually he is lol
  Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/08/09, 09:10 PM   #85 (permalink)
Winning
Administrator

HP: 10000/1290779 [?]
Garage
Ah behave yourself Sean! We're all adults. We need to take personal accountability for our own actions. I know as testosterone-driven males it's difficult to be told when you're wrong. If anyone thinks it's a dumb law, go to the legislature up in Santa Fe or contact your City Councillor and get it repealed.
Do you really think that will do ANYTHING at all? Hell no it won't, you know it and I know it.

BUT, don't try to tell me EVERY cop is a good cop. I don't know how many times I've seen cops busted for doing dumb shit on the news. Hell last night I just saw one that got fired for stealing evidence. You know what he stole? Fuckin meth and money, WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!?! And we're supposed to trust cops??

I know 2 cops. You and the other Mike. You're both good people. But there are A LOT of crooked ass cops. And giving someone an exhaust ticket when they weren't doing anything stupid, is just retarded. I bet that same cop will eventually get busted for doing something stupid.
TRMIN8R is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/08/09, 10:57 PM   #86 (permalink)
Mah Stacy Adams!

HP: 10000/862404 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 260th
Originally Posted by TRMIN8R View Post
Do you really think that will do ANYTHING at all? Hell no it won't, you know it and I know it.

BUT, don't try to tell me EVERY cop is a good cop. I don't know how many times I've seen cops busted for doing dumb shit on the news. Hell last night I just saw one that got fired for stealing evidence. You know what he stole? Fuckin meth and money, WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!?! And we're supposed to trust cops??

I know 2 cops. You and the other Mike. You're both good people. But there are A LOT of crooked ass cops. And giving someone an exhaust ticket when they weren't doing anything stupid, is just retarded. I bet that same cop will eventually get busted for doing something stupid.
sounds like a

TrueStreetCars.com- COMEATUSBRO
iSpeed505 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/09/09, 12:27 AM   #87 (permalink)
TSC Resident UltiTroll

HP: 10000/2301026 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 231st
Originally Posted by Lagisforeplay View Post
The officers are just see that all these civics with large exhaust tips are louder (and annoying) than stock so anything that has a large exhaust tip is classified as the same.
Ha, you're telling me.

Fuck man, I got pulled over 5 weekends in a row for modified exhaust, and I was even trying NOT to make any noise at all. Like ~1500 rpm in 3rd gear doing 15!
Old 12/10/09, 10:51 AM   #88 (permalink)
spooledup (OP)
E85 veteran
Administrator

HP: 10000/621616 [?]

1997 Alpine Silver 6-Speed GT42 5.9 60-130
2004 WRB WRX STi
2008 Busa SWB SOLD
2002 Escalade
The Supra in action

spooledup is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/10/09, 10:56 AM   #89 (permalink)
NONE OF IT

HP: 10000/924999 [?]
Garage
Originally Posted by spooledup View Post
Lol, was the one in front trying to avoid a red light camera ticket?
PUN1SHR is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/10/09, 10:58 AM   #90 (permalink)
spooledup (OP)
E85 veteran
Administrator

HP: 10000/621616 [?]
Originally Posted by PUN1SHR View Post
Lol, was the one in front trying to avoid a red light camera ticket?
Haha I didn't think of that.

1997 Alpine Silver 6-Speed GT42 5.9 60-130
2004 WRB WRX STi
2008 Busa SWB SOLD
2002 Escalade
The Supra in action

spooledup is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy