EvoX parts and Flex polisher - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02/04/17, 11:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
potatoe (OP)

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 0/5000 [?]
EvoX parts and Flex polisher

Hi guys. Im new here. I created an account to ask about some parts for sale, and i figured i might as well put these things up for sale. They ve been collecting dust on my shelf for a while.

Located in Albuquerque, looking to sell in person.

Brand new Cobb downpipe and turbo inlet, still in their boxes. Comes with brand new oem gaskets and an oem oil and air filter i have left over. Selling for $110.

Brand new FLEX orbital polisher still in box. It comes with a brand new set of 5 different foam pads. I will also include a bunch of detailing compounds and waxes from Menzerna and Einz. Selling for $150.

There odds nothing wrong with these items i just price things cheap because i dont like to haggle. I can send pictures of got want. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks for looking.
potatoe is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02/04/17, 11:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
potatoe (OP)

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 0/5000 [?]
Fyi I'm listing these on craigslist too.
potatoe is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy