A few new shots (slow ass 4 banger content lol) - Page 4 - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07/01/14, 07:02 AM   #46 (permalink)

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 10000/854225 [?]
9/10....Besides that white sticker "injen" I would of gave it a 10. Well done

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

01 Vette
91 GVR-4 #86/2000

I bring nothing to the table..
chicago1 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07/03/14, 02:50 PM   #47 (permalink)
dmsyr (OP)
snizzy snazz bullets

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 1753/80112 [?]
Originally Posted by chicago1 View Post
9/10....Besides that white sticker "injen" I would of gave it a 10. Well done
Thanks man
2006 Corolla XRS 2zzge, Injen, Redliner9k PPE header, custom 2.5 exhaust, BC Racing Extreme Drop Coilovers, TWM SS, 3000k lows, 3000k fogs, Altis grille, Altis 2nd gen tails, Altis visors, Ultra Racing 4pt. strut bar, bronze 5zigen fn01r-c
2003 Matrix XRS ecu

Spending money we don't have, to buy things we don't need, to impress people we don't know.
dmsyr is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 07/03/14, 02:55 PM   #48 (permalink)

Buy/Sell Feedback: 2
HP: 10000/1690511 [?]
Xbox LIVE: 76th
i'd also ditch the sticker, but i still really like this ride. way to keep it nice and clean.
-TT- is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 07/05/14, 06:14 AM   #49 (permalink)
dmsyr (OP)
snizzy snazz bullets

Originally Posted by -TT- View Post
i'd also ditch the sticker, but i still really like this ride. way to keep it nice and clean.
Thanks.

I think it's too fucking low actually...my downstream o2 sensor was ripped off the vehicle while driving on Eubank near Sam's Club and now my oil pan gasket is "squeezing" out from between the block and the pan causing it to leak.

It looks damn good but fuck man, I don't know how drivers with their cars lower than mine can drive at all...
2006 Corolla XRS 2zzge, Injen, Redliner9k PPE header, custom 2.5 exhaust, BC Racing Extreme Drop Coilovers, TWM SS, 3000k lows, 3000k fogs, Altis grille, Altis 2nd gen tails, Altis visors, Ultra Racing 4pt. strut bar, bronze 5zigen fn01r-c
2003 Matrix XRS ecu

Spending money we don't have, to buy things we don't need, to impress people we don't know.
Old 07/05/14, 03:39 PM   #50 (permalink)

I used to drive a SLAMMED accord. Shit was rugged

I once cheese-grated a dead dog carcass on unser. Shit stunk for like a month
Old 07/05/14, 09:05 PM   #51 (permalink)
dmsyr (OP)
snizzy snazz bullets

I used to drive a SLAMMED accord. Shit was rugged

I once cheese-grated a dead dog carcass on unser. Shit stunk for like a month
Yuck! A few months back I ran over a dead skunk on Juan Tabo near I-40 and dragged it a good couple-hundred feet on the way to work. Later on that day, an email goes out to all employees to be aware of skunks in the area. There were none, it was my car! I go home after work and park it in the garage and the smell lofts into the house. I then proceeded to scrape the skunk flesh off the undercarriage. It about cinged my nose hair when I was under the car and had pieces of flesh like 2 inches from my face.
2003 Matrix XRS ecu

Old 07/24/14, 08:14 PM   #52 (permalink)
dmsyr (OP)
snizzy snazz bullets

2003 Matrix XRS ecu

Old 06/30/15, 07:29 PM   #53 (permalink)
dmsyr (OP)
snizzy snazz bullets

It's been almost a year since I last posted pics. I ditched the old trunk lip spoiler and got a rare duckbill spoiler...1 of 8 in the country. Still driving it daily. This is how she sits now.

2003 Matrix XRS ecu

Old 06/30/15, 07:37 PM   #54 (permalink)

it looks cleaner without the larger spoiler. glad she's still running and being taken care of.
Old 07/01/15, 12:22 PM   #55 (permalink)

HP: 0/5000 [?]
Looks good, I don't see many corollas around with anything done to them and props for the real japanese license plate. Alot of people have the fake ones from ebay. I have an 2011 xb and I'd love to do something like what you've done to it. Nice car!
okiboy is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 07/01/15, 01:04 PM   #56 (permalink)
FUCK FOURLOKO!!

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 10000/2235877 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 233rd
Looks real nice, but I'd definitely ditch that white sticker on the side.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Toyota Supra - ProEFI
JEWPRA is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 07/02/15, 07:21 PM   #57 (permalink)
dmsyr (OP)
snizzy snazz bullets

it looks cleaner without the larger spoiler. glad she's still running and being taken care of.
The duckbill looks much cleaner in my opinion. It needs paint still. I hope to have my remaining appearance mods painted and installed real soon.

Originally Posted by okiboy View Post
Looks good, I don't see many corollas around with anything done to them and props for the real japanese license plate. Alot of people have the fake ones from ebay. I have an 2011 xb and I'd love to do something like what you've done to it. Nice car!
Thanks dude. As far as I know, I'm the most-modified 9thgen Corolla in town. Definitely not everyone's favorite platform of choice for a build and for most people, if it's not an AE86 Corolla with the 4age engine, no one gives a shit about Corollas -_- About the plate, the Kanji is correct and the "2 ZZ" is the engine that is in my car - the same engine that is in a Lotus Elise/Exige, 2003-2006 Matrix XRS, 2000-2005 Celica GT-S and the 2003-2005 Pontiac Vibe GT. Mated with a 6-speed transmission and a redline of 8200 rpm and LIFT (Toyota's version of VTEC found in the Civic si) crossover of 6200 rpm, she surprises a lot of unknowing drivers that think its's just a regular Corolla.

Originally Posted by JEWPRA View Post
Looks real nice, but I'd definitely ditch that white sticker on the side.
Thanks. Will take your idea into consideration.
2003 Matrix XRS ecu

Old 06/27/16, 08:05 PM   #58 (permalink)
dmsyr (OP)
snizzy snazz bullets

A few updates since almost a year ago...retrofitted stock headlamps with projectors from a Range Rover, installed my front lip (1 of 6 in the country) had a bumper diffuser put on the bumper cover to have fresh air directly hit my cold air intake filter and put on a duckbill spoiler (1 of 8 in the country of this style) new wheels 17x9 +25 offset, got neochrome lugs and put BC Racing Extreme Drop coilovers on. All mods installed by myself in my driveway lol
2003 Matrix XRS ecu

Old 06/27/16, 08:06 PM   #59 (permalink)
dmsyr (OP)
snizzy snazz bullets

2003 Matrix XRS ecu

Old 06/30/16, 12:29 PM   #60 (permalink)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

HP: 500/20312 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 145th
ID cruz it!!!!!

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!!!! HAW CAR CLUB @

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

THATBEEM is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy