roll racing association - Page 4 - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools
Old 01/10/10, 10:56 AM   #46 (permalink)
3rd Gear

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 2448/105079 [?]
Garage
svo90 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01/10/10, 07:20 PM   #47 (permalink)
Old slow and broke

HP: 6882/322579 [?]
Garage
Originally Posted by TRMIN8R View Post
Well I'm putting my cage in right now and will have to cert it in March, so I can't run it on the track until after March. But I may make the trip after it's cert'd. Then I'll put a few busses on you on the street, then a few football fields on you at the track

Sounds like a good time! Pinks is here in November.
gsmopar is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 01/10/10, 10:04 PM   #48 (permalink)
Winning
Administrator

HP: 10000/1290779 [?]
Garage
Hmm, that sounds like fun!
TRMIN8R is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 01/10/10, 11:18 PM   #49 (permalink)
Bavarian Murder Weapon

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 10000/1318558 [?]
Garage
Phil, I think what Sean meant by roll racing showing who is faster means whos car is ultimately faster than the other in an all out race. We are not talking about roll racing 1320 feet, or even drag racing on the street. Most of the time its much longer than that. The race ends when someone stops racing, period. Even if you are a bus length behind, but are still in it, the race is still on in my opinion. Now, going from a dig at the dragstrip and getting someone off the line in your auto and winning, all the the while they were catching you very fast, just means you beat them to the 1320 foot mark. But on the street from a roll, they would have yanked your headlights out as they went by you, ultimately proving they are faster. Unless, likle some fags that slam their brakes when they realizing someone is catching them quickly, terminating the race before they got their ass handed to them.

As far as I'm concerned, I like all three. Dragstrip, dig on the street, and roll on the street.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does an oil change. It's a pity the ECU is so damn temperamental."
zinister is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 01/11/10, 01:16 AM   #50 (permalink)
TSC Resident UltiTroll

HP: 10000/2301026 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 233rd
Originally Posted by zinister View Post
Phil, I think what Sean meant by roll racing showing who is faster means whos car is ultimately faster than the other in an all out race. We are not talking about roll racing 1320 feet, or even drag racing on the street. Most of the time its much longer than that. The race ends when someone stops racing, period. Even if you are a bus length behind, but are still in it, the race is still on in my opinion. Now, going from a dig at the dragstrip and getting someone off the line in your auto and winning, all the the while they were catching you very fast, just means you beat them to the 1320 foot mark. But on the street from a roll, they would have yanked your headlights out as they went by you, ultimately proving they are faster. Unless, likle some fags that slam their brakes when they realizing someone is catching them quickly, terminating the race before they got their ass handed to them.

As far as I'm concerned, I like all three. Dragstrip, dig on the street, and roll on the street.
+1
Old 12/24/16, 10:35 AM   #51 (permalink)

HP: 0/-11426 [?]
[quote=spooledup;80989]I wanted to quiet roll racing. I was about to order some drag wheels and everything. Then some surprise bills showed up and ill probably never get any. At least I can beat Justin in his gay auto from a dig.

This is very funny!!))
next626 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/11/17, 01:12 AM   #52 (permalink)

HP: 179/5000 [?]
To the guys on Alameda and I25 tonight. Roll racing is for individuals who have zero skill, zero suspension or zero tire. If you want to roll race save yourself a headache and bring your dyno sheets and a weight ticket and you can walk around the parking lot and find out who you are "FASTER" than. Roll racing wasn't even a thing until FWD Turbo cars came onto the scene and couldn't compete from a dig. Then everybody and their mom that couldn't build a decent drag car went "Hey there onto something here". Instead a building a complete car lets just focus on HP and forget the rest of the car. Stall, gear, suspension and tire. I am borderline ashamed of todays youth and their "fast cars". Any idiot can bolt on a turbo kit take their car to a tuner and roll race till their tiny hearts are content. It takes research and skill to build and drive a car that hooks.

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://truestreetcars.com/forums/pics-videos/5674-roll-racing-association.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
MOFO-700hp Cobra,S/C'd C6,Turbo 99GT and more..- Video This thread Refback 01/11/10 09:54 AM 1
Roll Racing-23 1000whp C6, Compound turbo 700+ whp- Video This thread Refback 01/08/10 07:10 PM 3

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy