BMW photo session. - Page 2 - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08/14/15, 02:24 PM   #16 (permalink)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 498/20312 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 146th
Originally Posted by digdeep0169 View Post
there's a vid floating of him doing a sick burnout
give them what they ask for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ4taajHbB0

enjoy "closed road in mexico"
THATBEEM is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08/17/15, 08:14 AM   #17 (permalink)
Eatin' onions, spottin' dimes

HP: 9360/426192 [?]
Figured maybe this could have been the case, but thats a tall hood. Still a beautiful car. I also have a Beemer, we gotta stick together!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FuckingObama
gaygaygay is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 08/23/15, 06:05 PM   #18 (permalink)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
back in the day pic b4 madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!!!! HAW CAR CLUB @

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

Old 08/24/15, 09:38 AM   #19 (permalink)

HP: 7248/340142 [?]
Garage
I like the tall hood, car looks bad as hell... Just need to get her into the 140+ territory to back it up
92stroker is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 08/28/15, 02:00 PM   #20 (permalink)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Originally Posted by 92stroker View Post
I like the tall hood, car looks bad as hell... Just need to get her into the 140+ territory to back it up

ya thanks man ,,,,, I am working on it.. id be happy wid an 130- 135MPH trap gonna try get my 1/8 mile time down and speed up...

IT WILL COME!!

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

Old 08/28/15, 02:02 PM   #21 (permalink)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Originally Posted by gaygaygay View Post
Figured maybe this could have been the case, but thats a tall hood. Still a beautiful car. I also have a Beemer, we gotta stick together!
BIMMER BROS

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

Old 02/11/16, 12:17 AM   #22 (permalink)

HP: 0/-20223 [?]
I Love this "BMW" Car to Drive. It is my Favorite Car in my Life. And these Photos are Awesome of it.
shyanadsouza is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 02/11/16, 09:38 AM   #23 (permalink)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Originally Posted by shyanadsouza View Post
I Love this "BMW" Car to Drive. It is my Favorite Car in my Life. And these Photos are Awesome of it.
Ya BMW's are cool machines Im a hot rod guy at heart but i like all cars not a brand fan boy lol

here is a link to the car at drag strip A pond further review all last season the trans and stall were shot and still runing respectable numbers ... Pumped for this year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo-B0hDdQ4c

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

Old 02/29/16, 03:37 AM   #24 (permalink)

HP: 0/-18201 [?]
I do not like BMW........
romanreings is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/01/16, 02:12 PM   #25 (permalink)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Originally Posted by romanreings View Post
I do not like BMW........
.. cool to have your own taste.. I dont know why you would feel the need to comment if you did not like it?? Its a car to stir up Likes and dis likes ... But cool your comment is your comment

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

Old 03/01/16, 02:22 PM   #26 (permalink)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Just got Hood wrapped and new rims and rubbers

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

Old 03/01/16, 02:23 PM   #27 (permalink)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
No hood cruz

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

Old 03/04/16, 02:47 PM   #28 (permalink)
LS Junkie

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 10000/840355 [?]
Garage
Nice. What are you hoping to run tomorrow?

02 Camaro TSP 408, FTI TH400, MWC FAB 9 and some dope
Tuned by Sean at solid tech. 2013&2015 AOCO BigBoy champ
10.49 in ABQ might be the fastest full wieght 4th gen fbody in NM left? Prove me wrong...
DansAm is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy