Slow Gay Civic vs. Slow Gay Mustang - Page 2 - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08/12/15, 01:59 PM   #16 (permalink)
twerk team talent scout

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 10000/782151 [?]
Garage
I have a busted as shit high mileage ride.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
New Build: 402ci, twin 76s, Merica
Almost_There_1 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08/12/15, 02:18 PM   #17 (permalink)
Jetsetter (OP)

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 10000/627882 [?]
Originally Posted by Almost_There_1 View Post
I have a busted as shit high mileage ride.
I think you have cute hubcaps :-*

-Matt
03 Ford Mustang V6
01 Ford Mustang GT
97 Ford Mustang GT
98 Chevrolet Blazer
Jetsetter is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 08/12/15, 03:15 PM   #18 (permalink)

Buy/Sell Feedback: 2
HP: 10000/1690511 [?]
Xbox LIVE: 74th
Originally Posted by Jetsetter View Post
I just can't buy the "to each his own" thing when it comes to cars. Not with this bullshit stanced crap taking the nation by storm. Just because the only bucket you can afford to piss in is a Toyota Tercel, Honda Civic, or Ford Focus doesn't entitle you to feel warm and fuzzy when putting diagonal sloped stickers on it and adding some fiberglass monstrosity in place of the original bumpers.

To each his own, unless you're a broke ass with a busted as shit, high mileage ride.
You sure seem to have a strong opinion about something that doesn't concern you in the least. Some people build BMW isettas. Some people restore shit pile DeLoreans. Oh but I suppose it's because they are well beneath the poverty line. Anyways, if you can't understand that type of logic I wouldn't call you an enthusiast of anything other than talking shit on the Internet.
-TT- is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 08/12/15, 03:35 PM   #19 (permalink)
Always broken. Fuck your face

HP: 10000/2808631 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 35th
Thats a lot of views for a steaming pile of horse shit lol

Redmaro Productions

02 CAMARO Z28 A4 1SC STRIPPER
10.96 @ 121
Tuned by Sean at Solid-Tech
New Setup Underway...

Your pussy...Touch it.
LS1=GOD is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 08/12/15, 04:02 PM   #20 (permalink)
Jetsetter (OP)

Originally Posted by -TT- View Post
You sure seem to have a strong opinion about something that doesn't concern you in the least. Some people build BMW isettas. Some people restore shit pile DeLoreans. Oh but I suppose it's because they are well beneath the poverty line. Anyways, if you can't understand that type of logic I wouldn't call you an enthusiast of anything other than talking shit on the Internet.
See, that's shitty logic because you're using examples of cars that are explicitly different than what I just illustrated. Seriously, in what fractional meaning of the term of base level economy shit box are those cars covered? If you'd like me to come up with a conclusive list of cars that are shit, please send me a money order for $150 dollars and I will whip you something up.

It's a perpetual pissing contest. Some people put loud exhausts, bright colors, and Autozone parts on their 800 dollar cars. And they secretly feel better about themselves. I like to point out that they shouldn't, because I'm a judgmental asshole. My friend once said that stereotypes are statistics, and there's plenty of Civic stereotypes backed up by statistics.

I'm an enthusiast of cars that required effort, not just the first piece of shit that comes up on Craigslist that fits into a minimum wage budget. Because, frankly, if you spend money modifying a crappy slow car, it demonstrates financial idiocy, as you could have taken the money spent on racing floormats and fancy valve stem caps and red Honda badges and put it into something worth a damn. I can't tell someone how to spend their money, but I can make sure they don't wag their dick about being poor.

And isn't that really what it's all about? Validation? Superiority? That's why we as humans buy expensive brands, purchase things in the interest of improving our image. Because if we were practical we'd all eat broccoli and drive Hyundai's with 100,000 mile warranties.

Your friends Civic, with its loud as fuck exhaust and anemic performance, is on the backside of the real life power curve, and his exhaust is the equivalent of Bruno's glasses.

-Matt
03 Ford Mustang V6
01 Ford Mustang GT
97 Ford Mustang GT
98 Chevrolet Blazer
Old 08/12/15, 04:55 PM   #21 (permalink)

Some people put loud exhausts, bright colors, and Autozone parts on their 800 dollar cars. And they secretly feel better about themselves. I like to point out that they shouldn't, because I'm a judgmental asshole.
Here we go man. that's all you had to say.
Old 08/12/15, 06:18 PM   #22 (permalink)
Jetsetter (OP)

Thank you for agreeing with me, in glad we could both come together. All over the teepee.
Old 08/12/15, 10:21 PM   #23 (permalink)

HP: 541/21654 [?]
Garage
Originally Posted by mph View Post
said no one ever. Lol
Exactly lol.
SLOW_86 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 08/13/15, 10:40 AM   #24 (permalink)
It's just me

Buy/Sell Feedback: 4
HP: 10000/1702345 [?]
Thank you for agreeing with me, in glad we could both come together. All over the teepee.
I'm driving a modded Legacy, so where does that put me?
autotoystore is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 08/13/15, 11:00 AM   #25 (permalink)

HP: 2089/95296 [?]
Garage
See, that's shitty logic because you're using examples of cars that are explicitly different than what I just illustrated. Seriously, in what fractional meaning of the term of base level economy shit box are those cars covered? If you'd like me to come up with a conclusive list of cars that are shit, please send me a money order for $150 dollars and I will whip you something up.

It's a perpetual pissing contest. Some people put loud exhausts, bright colors, and Autozone parts on their 800 dollar cars. And they secretly feel better about themselves. I like to point out that they shouldn't, because I'm a judgmental asshole. My friend once said that stereotypes are statistics, and there's plenty of Civic stereotypes backed up by statistics.

I'm an enthusiast of cars that required effort, not just the first piece of shit that comes up on Craigslist that fits into a minimum wage budget. Because, frankly, if you spend money modifying a crappy slow car, it demonstrates financial idiocy, as you could have taken the money spent on racing floormats and fancy valve stem caps and red Honda badges and put it into something worth a damn. I can't tell someone how to spend their money, but I can make sure they don't wag their dick about being poor.

And isn't that really what it's all about? Validation? Superiority? That's why we as humans buy expensive brands, purchase things in the interest of improving our image. Because if we were practical we'd all eat broccoli and drive Hyundai's with 100,000 mile warranties.

Your friends Civic, with its loud as fuck exhaust and anemic performance, is on the backside of the real life power curve, and his exhaust is the equivalent of Bruno's glasses.

Bruno's Glasses - YouTube

Looks like you have no room to talk about a minimum wage income with your bad ass v6 mustang! Fucking fagget who the fuck spends money on a v6 mustang when you could spent the money wisely and bought yourself a good pair of walking shoes.
RiptCali is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 08/13/15, 02:23 PM   #26 (permalink)
Jetsetter (OP)

Mmm I think you'd find my "V6" runs a lot closer to your Camaro than you'd expect.
Old 08/13/15, 03:43 PM   #27 (permalink)
Jetsetter (OP)

Originally Posted by autotoystore View Post
I'm driving a modded Legacy, so where does that put me?
Democrat territory. I assume the back of it is filled with Birkenstock sandals and fair trade gourmet coffee beans.
Old 08/13/15, 04:20 PM   #28 (permalink)

Civet shit coffee is more likely
Old 08/14/15, 11:11 AM   #29 (permalink)

HP: 541/21654 [?]
Garage
if you spend money modifying a crappy slow car, it demonstrates financial idiocy
what about modifying a crappy slow car into a crappy fast car? one might call it a sleeper? would this put me at least near the poverty line lol, and this kid has a v6 mustang?? so does my girlfriend
SLOW_86 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 08/14/15, 03:40 PM   #30 (permalink)
Envious lurker...

HP: 5353/257198 [?]
Who fucking cares if someone decides to mod a crappy car? Financial idiocy? The hell is that? Ever stop to think that maybe people happen to just like a certain type of car? People say Camaro's are gay slow pieces of shit. I didn't buy one to prove a point or because I thought I could turn it into a road warrior and lay dick everywhere; I bought it because I like the style and I'm happy with the car. Is it stupid to dump money into it? Sure, just like anyone deciding to dump money in any vehicle that depreciates in value. I'm willing to bet most of the folks here at some point or another in their lives bought some crappy pointless product from Autozone and slapped it on their car, be it car seats, fake spinner rims, LED strips, or fucking octane booster.

I don't dump money into my car, but I have another hobby that I dump money into.

Are there better tanks out there? Sure. Better fish? Of course. Better filtration equipment? Absolutely. Do I fucking care? Not one bit. I love my tanks and fish, I love to sit in front of them with a beer or two and relax while watching their inhabitants swim around. Is it a waste of money? Anyone who isn't into the hobby would say yes, but it's all subjective to the owner.

If a person enjoys their ride, whether it's slow or slammed or has pink unicorns fucking on the hood, show appreciation for the fact that they like the hobby enough to actually DO something with their ride regardless of the money they spent or the car they started with.

True enthusiasts appreciate and help others who share a love for the hobby. Then there are the assholes like you who look for reasons to knock someone else down.

a sweet set of curb feelers would set it off
CursedOne is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy