Well finished it up this week and I don't like the placement so I bought a 3 pod pillar from Carl...Thanks again man!!!and will use that until I switch gauges later down the road to some type of warning system so I dont have to try to look at the road and gauges and shift and look for cops, etc etc..
everything was working great and I got the car out for about 30 mins and then the car just had to power and had a weird noise. I limped it home and opened the hood and found my bov line has split in half or melted in half. That was my bad I forgot to move the line back to where I had it before and I literally had it next to the header. another ooops on my part. I will mess with it later this week
I also found my elm adapter and using the torque app to data log. I forgot I had it laying around.
and here is pretty is..yes I know my line lock button is crooked this was just a quick pic. Ill have to get that bezel redone...that wire that you can see isn't visible now. its the cable to attach for logging. I just tucked it in the cup