*Project* 331 turbo fox - Page 7 - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12/11/15, 06:35 AM   #91 (permalink)

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 541/21654 [?]
Garage
Yeah the last pull where it made 501 the fuel pump line was coming off the actual pump so wasn't getting any pressure.. Ima be in the looks for a built Manny trans here in the next few months. Hoping to get one in the car before March when the season starts.
-2005 Chevy Malibu maxx daily
SLOW_86 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12/20/15, 02:17 PM   #92 (permalink)

HP: 186/5000 [?]
Xbox LIVE: 182nd
I had a 86 5.0 and all the shit you did to it was what I wanted to do to it and sold it like a dumb ass..I wanted the 331 stroker with a turbo and was hoping for 500 hp and now that I've seen that you've done it makes me regret getting rid of it so much more now :cry::anguished: but awesome build man! Hope I get to see this thing in action!
Steve's05srt4 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/22/15, 03:44 PM   #93 (permalink)

Garage
dang bro, yeah took me a long time but I had a set goal and I try to finish what I start.. hey its never too late to start up a project! and youll see her around town.. getting registration and insurance after new years

Old 12/22/15, 03:57 PM   #94 (permalink)

Originally Posted by SLOW_86 View Post
dang bro, yeah took me a long time but I had a set goal and I try to finish what I start.. hey its never too late to start up a project! and youll see her around town.. getting registration and insurance after new years
Ya idk if I'll ever own one again just cause I'm starting to like trucks and luxury cars now in days haha i got my charger that I'll mod a lil just to get me a lil quick daily but what I really want is a 03-04 cobra that has always been a dream of mine! Just love the way they freakin sound!
Steve's05srt4 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/22/15, 11:57 PM   #95 (permalink)

Garage
Oh yeah, music to my ears! What about a Shelby! Luxury and quick, there ya go !
Old 12/24/15, 07:13 AM   #96 (permalink)

Oh yeah, music to my ears! What about a Shelby! Luxury and quick, there ya go !
I thought bout it but I'm all about 4 doors now unless it's a 03-04 cobra lol I really want those 4 door porsche cars you see here and there i think those look pretty baller...I wouldn't mind a lightning tho :heart_eyes: haha
Old 03/12/16, 07:36 PM   #97 (permalink)

HP: 139/5000 [?]
Garage
Originally Posted by Boosted331 View Post
Because I convinced a member of blea racing to sell.me his short block!
it took me a while to install my 76mm CX Racing kit and I still have some bugs to work out, so don't let it get you down. There's a lot of modifying!
horseman is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/13/16, 09:31 AM   #98 (permalink)

Garage
Originally Posted by horseman View Post
it took me a while to install my 76mm CX Racing kit and I still have some bugs to work out, so don't let it get you down. There's a lot of modifying!
Yeah I'm pretty happy with the on3 kit thus far, haven't had much problems. When there's no exhaust leaks and couplers are tight she hauls ass. Next set for me is to swap in a new clutch and get rid of my used center force clutch. A T56 swap are in my plans just gotta find one for my car with bell housing and all. I know what you mean though. There were many discouraging and overwhelming moments in the process of my build, I'm just glad I stuck with it and finished it up!
Old 04/09/16, 07:51 PM   #99 (permalink)

HP: 139/5000 [?]
Garage
Yeah I'm pretty happy with the on3 kit thus far, haven't had much problems. When there's no exhaust leaks and couplers are tight she hauls ass. Next set for me is to swap in a new clutch and get rid of my used center force clutch. A T56 swap are in my plans just gotta find one for my car with bell housing and all. I know what you mean though. There were many discouraging and overwhelming moments in the process of my build, I'm just glad I stuck with it and finished it up!
Good Job! I'm going to Chris also, he's know's his stuff, and i wouldn't trust anyone else.
horseman is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 04/10/16, 06:29 PM   #100 (permalink)

Garage
Originally Posted by horseman View Post
Good Job! I'm going to Chris also, he's know's his stuff, and i wouldn't trust anyone else.
Yeah he does great work, and is a good guy in general you can't go wrong taking it too him.

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy