*Project* 07 e60 ... gets a new chance at life and a home with AKA Franken bimmer and a e46 - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03/30/16, 02:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 494/20312 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 145th
PIC HEAVY 07 e60 gets a new chance at life New home with AKA Franken bimmer and a e46

[/B][/B]Been so busy with the new project,the Race bmw has been on hold and it has a new blower on it and have not started the thing.

But new pick up for wife and I. Gonna be our family car should be pretty nice once its done.

Previous owner hopped a curb and hit a fence

heres a pic how it looked when i looked at it . needed lot of love little more then just a bumper and fenders and hood

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!!!! HAW CAR CLUB @

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

Last edited by THATBEEM on 03/31/16 at 01:09 PM
THATBEEM is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03/30/16, 02:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
been busy with it and getting after it but starting to show some forward progress. here is were I got so far ..

new body kit new hood new fenders all fiberglass Hard to get to line up due to hand made but got it

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

Last edited by THATBEEM on 03/30/16 at 03:24 PM
Old 03/30/16, 02:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
new aftermarket headlights with hid kit also new exhaust so far

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

Old 03/30/16, 02:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
more things on order

drilled and slotted rotors

few motor components ect new oil cooler trans cooler.
coming along in just 3 weeks moeny moeny holding me up hear and there

Gonna be a nice car after im done with it...

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

Old 03/30/16, 02:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

HP: 6598/301381 [?]
Badass! Should be cool ride once completed. Cant go wrong with M5 bumpers.

HattoriHanzo is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/30/16, 02:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Originally Posted by HattoriHanzo View Post
Badass! Should be cool ride once completed. Cant go wrong with M5 bumpers.
Thanks, YA i think so !!!

m5 back bumper and side skirts and fenders, but the m1 front bumper is a Bitch to get right ...

gonna sell the e46 once im done with the 5 series. Upgrade the wife's stuff 1st lol since im always working on my JUNK.

When the wife give you money and says fix it thats what I dos

I been in the lets pimp our rides mode we even pimped out my sons little custom bmw electric car

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

Last edited by THATBEEM on 03/30/16 at 03:16 PM
Old 03/30/16, 06:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
TWAT

HP: 10000/1896700 [?]
bad ass man!

04 Z06 (Cammed-Slammed-Wide Body-CCW)
98 Jetta sold 😔
2014 Audi S5
02 Corvette Cam & Stall Sold
02 SS Cam & Stall Sold
chaSSed is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/31/16, 09:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Originally Posted by chaSSed View Post
bad ass man!
thanks man .. got hood to line up and made hood latches work and got the hid kit converted to headlight housing aswel as get the grills put in yesterday

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

Old 04/06/16, 11:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Update .......geting closer and closer

Old 04/07/16, 07:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Drilled an slotted rotors are here

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

Old 04/08/16, 07:58 AM   #11 (permalink)
TWAT

HP: 10000/1896700 [?]
Bumper looks pretty interesting. But over all nice!'

04 Z06 (Cammed-Slammed-Wide Body-CCW)
98 Jetta sold 😔
2014 Audi S5
02 Corvette Cam & Stall Sold
02 SS Cam & Stall Sold
chaSSed is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 04/08/16, 12:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Professional ninja

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 10000/898157 [?]
Garage
Yeah it looks like they copied the 07-08 m3 front bumper style. Looks good. I need to finish the body work on my e60 and get it painted already, but work own me and no other do to drive.

Also I have SOME 19" LM reps I might be letting go for cheap pretty soon

2008 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10r
1998 Honda Prelude SH
1996 328is 5 spd-beatermobile SOLD
2001 BMW 525i-dropped, m5 bumpers, Hops burner. SOLD

2003 Acura CL- RIP-rolled on a cliff
1997 Civic HB-H22 project.. Sold
1992 Prelude si 4ws-burned
hb97ek1985 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 04/08/16, 01:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Send me some pics Brotha hell ya e60 and e90 my cars I wanted for a while now .... E30 and e36 e46 love the beemers lol

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy