Vinyl Wrap: '05 Saab 9-2x Aero - Page 3 - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools
Old 11/27/13, 06:55 AM   #31 (permalink)
Professional ninja

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 10000/898157 [?]
Garage
What amazes me is how quickly he excelled at detailing. I have know Elijah for almost 13 years. And even though he has always been into cars, it took me by surprise when I saw his first work. He is a truly stand up guy and Vendor that can be trusted and he is an even better friend.

I hope his business blows up and becomes a well known name all around albuquerque.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2008 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10r
1998 Honda Prelude SH
1996 328is 5 spd-beatermobile SOLD
2001 BMW 525i-dropped, m5 bumpers, Hops burner. SOLD

2003 Acura CL- RIP-rolled on a cliff
1997 Civic HB-H22 project.. Sold
1992 Prelude si 4ws-burned
hb97ek1985 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11/27/13, 06:56 AM   #32 (permalink)
Luxury Automotive Detailing
Vendor

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 3067/146085 [?]
Originally Posted by Shelb5zero0 View Post
You do amazing work. That's an incredible transforamtion.

Best looking SUBARU out there!

Thanks man! It's kind of scary how much different it looks. A few people that had seen the car before all the work was done, asked me if I had already got sick of it and bought a newer one! Then they were shocked to find out it is the same car, and it's not paint!

Originally Posted by HattoriHanzo View Post
Wow, thats amazing.

I know I need to get my V done soon.
Thanks Hattori! I'd be happy to, just let me know whenever you're ready!

Originally Posted by kaotik1 View Post
Great job looks 1000x better. Do you do this for a living? If so I would be interested on getting my car wrapped.
Thank you! And to answer your question, Yes, Detailing and Vinyl wrapping is my full time job. Shoot me a pm if you're interested in getting your car wrapped and I can go over some details with you.

Originally Posted by CruseMissle View Post
That looks good
Thanks Troy!

Originally Posted by cwsly View Post
Awesome car, and awesome job Elija, glad you like the pics! When I'm not completely broke I'm definitely having you do a full treatment of the GTO
Thanks Conner! Your pics are the icing on the cake in this thread no doubt!
We'll get that GTO looking proper when the time is right.

Originally Posted by hb97ek1985 View Post
Great work once again bro!!
Thanks Chris!

Originally Posted by gigglegas View Post
Clean saaburu. Nice work
Thanks Giggle!

Originally Posted by Uber Boosted873 View Post
This is incredible. Do this for a living?
Thanks Uber, and yes I do!

Originally Posted by NoVa View Post
Jesus christ! amazing job as always!
Thanks Nova, much appreciated

Originally Posted by DevourU View Post
Bravo Elija! Damn good work as always
Thanks for the kind words Matt!

Originally Posted by Speedie07 View Post
My turn my turn
We thinkin Matte White??

Originally Posted by smoke23 View Post
He does amazing work !!!
Thanks a ton Mike!

Originally Posted by AngelSpeedFreak View Post
Amazing...
Thanks Vincent!

Originally Posted by SLRdohc View Post
Awesome. Hands down the best detail and wrap jobs I've seen on this forum!!
Thank you sir!

Originally Posted by HitRintheShitter View Post
Nice job! Do you plan on putting the badges back on?
Thanks man!
I ordered New badges while the wrap was in progress, and they weren't here in time when the pics were taken. Saab is known to have put on crappy badges (at least on these years) that delaminate and discolor. One of mine looked awful so in the trash both of them went!

Originally Posted by Koda22 View Post
Wow you do some great work...wish I liked in ABQ, my srt4 could really used the interior cleaned...can't figure out how to clean the seats....
Thanks Koda. PM me with your concerns and I may be able to help with recommending products to help you.

Originally Posted by Unreal View Post
Very nice stuff. I had my hyundai opticoated the 1st day I got it. That stuff works great.
Thanks Unreal, You are a very smart man for doing that!

Originally Posted by chicago1 View Post
Very nice and those who are asking if he does it for a living he's a vendor so yes that's the business name. Diamond Detail...I could be wrong but it seems obvious...well maybe not to some I guess.
Thanks Chicago!

Originally Posted by Suicide View Post
Holy hell that is an amazing job
Thanks Suicide!

Originally Posted by Ratfink749 View Post
Your attention to detail is one of the most meticulous I've ever seen! Car came out great! One of these days I'll get with you to restore the headlights on my STi.
Where do you source your LED bulbs from? I'd like to start replacing my old yellow-brown bulbs with some nice white LEDs.
Thanks a million for helping me out Wayne! It's the little things that make the difference! I'm ready when you are for the headlights!

I order all my LED lighting from High Performance LED Car Lighting, Light Bulbs, LED Headlights, Taillights, Turn Signals, and Brake Lights. I will get you part numbers for all the bulbs in your car so that you can replace them.

Originally Posted by VeTTeMaN View Post
Phenomenal
Thanks VMan!

Originally Posted by Twin Turbo Tiger View Post
Nice job
What does something like this cost? I have a sunbeam and don't want to go to all the hassle of stripping paint off and painting and buffing.
Thank you TTT!
Cars run about $2k+
Of course the final price is determined by how far we take it with disassembly/reassembly etc etc. Also, which route we take to protect the wrap after installation will affect the cost as well.

-DiamondDetail

Follow us on Instagram @DiamondDetail_ABQ
"Like" us on

DiamondDetail is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 11/27/13, 07:19 AM   #33 (permalink)

HP: 3995/188379 [?]
Wow Eli, your Saabaru turned out great! I am not surprised though

EricG is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Old 11/27/13, 07:32 AM   #34 (permalink)
Zone, of danger

HP: 2066/95089 [?]
Garage
So... How long is the waiting list for this treatment? lol

"Ex's are like a box of chocolate. They kill your dog."

2014 Mustang 5.0 (loud and slow)
2010 Mustang 4.6 (Traded)
2006 Ram 1500 (Traded)
2005 Volkswagen GLi (Broken and Sold)
1991 Dodge Stealth (Broken, fell over then Sold)
1990 Volvo 240DL (1st day kindergarten, last day of high school R.I.P)
Uber Boosted873 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 11/27/13, 09:29 AM   #35 (permalink)
IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!

Buy/Sell Feedback: 3
HP: 10000/773453 [?]
Garage
I have a wrap done on my roof. I noticed you were using vinyl protectant. Is there anywhere local that sells these products or something similar I can use for my c/f vinyl? Just to use for now till I ever make an appt. with you.. ha

10 Cobalt SS TC Bolt ons/E85 ZFR Soon!!
04 Acura TSX family getter er
SLRdohc is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 11/27/13, 10:41 AM   #36 (permalink)

HP: 2236/100064 [?]
Incredible work. I've never seen such a good looking saabaru, now i want the same thing for my saab story
UAVonline is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 11/27/13, 12:48 PM   #37 (permalink)

Buy/Sell Feedback: 7
HP: 10000/1868173 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 162nd
cool stuff. looks like a pain in the ass.

not a fan of amber fogs though. i absolutely hate looking at them in oncoming traffic
Old 11/27/13, 08:41 PM   #38 (permalink)

HP: 10000/2147483647 [?]
Looks great, now I want a new color on my Datsun Eli!
biturbo is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 11/28/13, 05:34 AM   #39 (permalink)

HP: 4580/206701 [?]
Thanks for the pricing

Twin Turbo Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/08/13, 08:11 AM   #40 (permalink)
Vendor

Originally Posted by EricG View Post
Wow Eli, your Saabaru turned out great! I am not surprised though
Thanks Eric! Just received a shipment with a couple goodies for you

Originally Posted by Uber Boosted873 View Post
So... How long is the waiting list for this treatment? lol
I can usually get something set up in a week or two, depending on how quickly the schedule fills up!

Originally Posted by SLRdohc View Post
I have a wrap done on my roof. I noticed you were using vinyl protectant. Is there anywhere local that sells these products or something similar I can use for my c/f vinyl? Just to use for now till I ever make an appt. with you.. ha
Unfortunately, you cannot purchase the products I use locally. As far as protecting your CF roof, it is safe to use pretty much any wax or sealant you can buy off the shelf at O'Reillys or Autozone. Just make sure they Do Not contain any abrasives or cleaners in them. No polishes or compounds, just pure waxes and sealants. I always recommend doing a small test spot before application as well. Some products may add a lot of gloss or streak quite badly.

Originally Posted by UAVonline View Post
Incredible work. I've never seen such a good looking saabaru, now i want the same thing for my saab story
Forget the Saab, wrap the Cayman!

Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
cool stuff. looks like a pain in the ass.

not a fan of amber fogs though. i absolutely hate looking at them in oncoming traffic
Thanks man.
I agree with you completely about seeing them in traffic . You'll never see me with them illuminated unless it's terrible weather. I remember seeing a scion TC around town that put yellow HIDs to replace the stock lowbeam lights... Now that was stunning when they were coming your way!

Originally Posted by biturbo View Post
Looks great, now I want a new color on my Datsun Eli!
Thanks Jude! You've gotta leave the Matte White on there for at least a while longer! But let's definitely go with something crazy next time !

Originally Posted by Twin Turbo Tiger View Post
Thanks for the pricing
Anytime TTT, cheers!

-DiamondDetail

"Like" us on

DiamondDetail is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/08/13, 08:15 AM   #41 (permalink)
Vendor

Originally Posted by hb97ek1985 View Post
What amazes me is how quickly he excelled at detailing. I have know Elijah for almost 13 years. And even though he has always been into cars, it took me by surprise when I saw his first work. He is a truly stand up guy and Vendor that can be trusted and he is an even better friend.

I hope his business blows up and becomes a well known name all around albuquerque.
Wow, Chris! Thanks a ton for the kind words, that means a lot to me! You're the man and it has truly been a pleasure knowing you for so long and experiencing all the good times we've had. Much love

-DiamondDetail

"Like" us on

Old 12/08/13, 01:55 PM   #42 (permalink)
Waiting for secondaries. . .

HP: 10000/857168 [?]
Garage
So how long did this actually take?

1993 F-250: Pipes. Long gone
1965 Mustang: 308 and bolt ons: Sold

Current. 2001 Corvette Z06: Few things
Suicide is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/09/13, 04:19 AM   #43 (permalink)

HP: 205/5000 [?]
Amazing work bro!
swsubie is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/09/13, 07:59 AM   #44 (permalink)
Vendor

Originally Posted by Suicide View Post
So how long did this actually take?
Including everything else done to the car, Start to Finish was 2.5 weeks

Originally Posted by swsubie View Post
Amazing work bro!
Thanks Fernando!

-DiamondDetail

"Like" us on

Old 01/01/14, 11:52 AM   #45 (permalink)

HP: 1198/52380 [?]
Garage
very impressed, awesome job !

I Really Hate Mustangs, Especially Cobras
I'll Make A Build Thread One Day.....One Day
426 Turbo Hemi In The Making
BostonsSRT-8 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://truestreetcars.com/forums/show-n-shine/45842-vinyl-wrap-05-saab-9-2x-aero.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Saab 92 Forum : Saab92x.com / nicely wrapped 9-2x This thread Refback 04/11/14 07:48 AM 1
Saab 92 Forum : Saab92x.com / nicely wrapped 9-2x This thread Refback 04/11/14 05:52 AM 5
Saab 92 Forum : Saab92x.com / nicely wrapped 9-2x This thread Refback 04/11/14 02:00 AM 71

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy