Plasti-Dip: '11 Subaru Sti Sedan - Page 2 - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12/08/14, 07:52 AM   #16 (permalink)
Suck It Sucka

Buy/Sell Feedback: 3
HP: 10000/904101 [?]
Garage
Looks really nice!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12/08/14, 02:05 PM   #17 (permalink)

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 10000/854225 [?]
Elijah is definately a master at his craft!!! Looks great man!! I been meaning to swing by just to shoot the shit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

01 Vette
91 GVR-4 #86/2000

I bring nothing to the table..
chicago1 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/08/14, 06:58 PM   #18 (permalink)
Luxury Automotive Detailing
Vendor

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 3070/146085 [?]
Originally Posted by HattoriHanzo View Post
Great work as always Elijah, your attention to detail is second to none. The STI looks amazing. Really changing my view on PD.
Thank you Diego! Time for a color change on the daily??

Originally Posted by Ratfink749 View Post
You put off a tune-up on your Saab for THIS??
GOOD CALL!
Looking amazing man... Your work never ceases to amaze me....
Yes Sir! Sorry to cancel our plans! You're the Man!

Originally Posted by -TT- View Post
HOLY SHIT SIR

that thing looks AWESOME.

i still need to get my Jeep into you, but haven't had the time.

once again, GREAT WORK!

-Isaac
Thanks TT! Hey man, didn't you have a photo thread once upon a time? If I'm not mistaken, can you update us from time to time? A few people used to have photography threads here and I enjoyed looking at them... Then they just died out!
Originally Posted by GodEater View Post
Wow amazing I'll definitely be giving you guys a call to PD my ws6 anthracite.

Originally Posted by Turbomusty View Post
Looks really nice!
Thank you Turbo!
Originally Posted by chicago1 View Post
Elijah is definately a master at his craft!!! Looks great man!! I been meaning to swing by just to shoot the shit.
Thanks Shant! You're welcome any time Brother. Hope the Vette is treating you well!

-DiamondDetail

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow us on Instagram @DiamondDetail_ABQ
"Like" us on

DiamondDetail is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Old 12/08/14, 08:20 PM   #19 (permalink)
Dolla Bill Slave

Buy/Sell Feedback: 2
HP: 10000/2473012 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 128th
I tell people all the time. Even the best cut paint when doing ppf if they are cutting on the car. Sad truth of the industry.

2015 WRX
2013 Legacy 2.5i Limited
1992 Civic GSR
The ///Man is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/08/14, 09:58 PM   #20 (permalink)
Professional ninja

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 10000/898157 [?]
Garage
Looks awesome bro!!

2008 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10r
1998 Honda Prelude SH
1996 328is 5 spd-beatermobile SOLD
2001 BMW 525i-dropped, m5 bumpers, Hops burner. SOLD

2003 Acura CL- RIP-rolled on a cliff
1997 Civic HB-H22 project.. Sold
1992 Prelude si 4ws-burned
hb97ek1985 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/08/14, 11:23 PM   #21 (permalink)

Buy/Sell Feedback: 2
HP: 10000/1690511 [?]
Xbox LIVE: 76th
Originally Posted by DiamondDetail View Post
Thanks TT! Hey man, didn't you have a photo thread once upon a time? If I'm not mistaken, can you update us from time to time? A few people used to have photography threads here and I enjoyed looking at them... Then they just died out!
once the site was bought and we started getting lots of national joiners and spammers i pulled the plug on my thread because i didn't want people stealing my images. i'm flattered that you enjoyed my work. you can find more of it on my >>flickr<< and >>facebook<<pages
-TT- is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/10/14, 08:33 AM   #22 (permalink)
Luxury Automotive Detailing
Vendor

HP: 3070/146085 [?]
Originally Posted by The ///Man View Post
I tell people all the time. Even the best cut paint when doing ppf if they are cutting on the car. Sad truth of the industry.
Unfortunately that is the reality of custom cut PPF installs. Most Razor cuts I've seen are beyond repair. I'm sorry about our back and forth on RSW a while back... I wasn't as educated as I thought I was back then, so I apologize for that
Originally Posted by hb97ek1985 View Post
Looks awesome bro!!
Thanks Brotha!
Originally Posted by -TT- View Post
once the site was bought and we started getting lots of national joiners and spammers i pulled the plug on my thread because i didn't want people stealing my images. i'm flattered that you enjoyed my work. you can find more of it on my >>flickr<< and >>facebook<<pages
Understandable. Just sucks because it was threads like yours and everyone else's that helped keep the activity up on this forum. I definitely enjoyed it. Following you on FB now. Thanks TT

-DiamondDetail

Follow us on Instagram @DiamondDetail_ABQ
"Like" us on

DiamondDetail is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 01/21/15, 11:14 AM   #23 (permalink)
SONIC

HP: 536/20000 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 194th
Impressive!

greatgonzer is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 01/21/15, 12:04 PM   #24 (permalink)
LOL VAJJ

Buy/Sell Feedback: 3
HP: 10000/2142084 [?]
Garage
Damn man, your work is impeccable.

SYCHO Tuned
N/A:355whp/362wtq 150hit:527whp/636wtq for now

I do not consent to the use of any media posted on this website for use outside of this website.
ToiletDick is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/16/15, 06:34 AM   #25 (permalink)

HP: 1976/91180 [?]
Garage
Awesome

[/URL]Current mods: RRE Headers, F5 custom SRI/CAI, Ruffracing R281 19x8.5 RRE Centric Rotors, Brake pads, SS Brake Lines, outlaw engineering TB and manifold spacer,SPEC CLUTCH, TB bypass, 3in HBE exhaust, triple gauge pod pillar, Megan springs, ingalls stiffy, tint,
2013 Tundra TRD OffRoad 4x4
Mivec1 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/16/15, 07:04 AM   #26 (permalink)
2nd Gear

HP: 10000/573232 [?]
Garage
wow!

digdeep0169 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/17/15, 10:32 AM   #27 (permalink)

HP: 679/25000 [?]
Garage
Great work! Would love to see what the car looks like now. How durable is this stuff???

1993 Slowpra Hardtop
RAYRAY96 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/17/15, 02:09 PM   #28 (permalink)

HP: 822/35000 [?]
That came out bad ass good work!
kaotik1 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy