(Again) Another Poopra in ABQ! This time I won't sell it lol - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools
Old 02/17/16, 07:46 AM   2 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
Kidneyfeef (OP)

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 782/34883 [?]
(Again) Another Poopra in ABQ! This time I won't sell it lol

Hey guys/gals,

Just posting up my new find, last weekend my wife and I took a flight down to Naples, FL to pick up my 94 TT Auto MKIV. Not sure where my last supra (the vinyl wrapped black one) is going, it might be getting sold again or the new owner might just keep it. Either way I was out of the scene for roughly a year and starting to get back into it, hope to see you knuckleheads around and if you see me flag me down!

The car is BPU+++++++++ (not sure how many +'s lol). The previous build I had planned is still happening as I kept all of that stuff, not everything but just to generalize: 6 speed swap, PTE 6870, GSC S2 cams, 10:1 built motor, ProEfi, E85. Just enjoying the car as for this spring/summer though, which might be hard considering how fun the car was at sea level vs. up here at altitude Still trying to dial in the boost controller to get it back up to 20psi range even though it won't make the same power.

Here's a few pics.

And picked up the 97/98 headlights/taillights last night from my old car (Thanks Justin!)

Car needs a detail

-Rich

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kidneyfeef is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02/17/16, 09:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

HP: 6601/301381 [?]
Beautiful car, are those Enkei RFP1s? Congrats on the purchase!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
HattoriHanzo is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 02/17/16, 09:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kidneyfeef (OP)

Originally Posted by HattoriHanzo View Post
Beautiful car, are those Enkei RFP1s? Congrats on the purchase!
Thanks a bunch! Yes they are RPF1's, definitely temporary but I don't mind the way they look at all!

Sick looking V wagon btw!

Kidneyfeef is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Old 02/18/16, 03:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
5th Gear

HP: 10000/1624659 [?]
Garage
Sweet Jesus that's a pretty car. Congrats!

If you see me out come say what's up as well, hard to miss a bright red GTO on the wrong wheels. I'd love to see that in person

2000 Civic-SOLD
1990 Mustang GT-SOLD
2001 Camaro SS-SOLD
2002 Subaru WRX-SOLD
2004 Pontiac GTO
1991 Mustang GT
cwsly is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 02/18/16, 04:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
StreetRacingSouth

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 10000/1076116 [?]
Garage
Clean supra man

PRDATOR is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 02/18/16, 06:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hi my name is

Buy/Sell Feedback: 2
HP: 10000/1734152 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 11th
Very nice man. Congrats. One day I really hope to pickup a supra.
AngelSpeedFreak is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 02/19/16, 02:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
TWAT

HP: 10000/1896700 [?]
Bad ass!

04 Z06 (Cammed-Slammed-Wide Body-CCW)
98 Jetta sold 😔
2014 Audi S5
02 Corvette Cam & Stall Sold
02 SS Cam & Stall Sold
chaSSed is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 02/22/16, 08:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kidneyfeef (OP)

Thanks guys!

I'll be at most of the local events (AOCO/Desert fest/Jemez cruise/Crest runs, etc), hope to see you guys around! Oh and I work on Saturdays but I usually go to the Cars&Coffee on Jefferson during my breaks along with a few car buddies I work with.

Old 02/22/16, 08:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
NO FUCKS GIVEN!

HP: 10000/2264045 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 173rd
Bad ass Poopra!

93 Black 300zx TT (aka Black Plague) 10.36 @137
Built,

03 Brilliant Silver Infiniti M45
04 Silver Pine Metallic Lexus GX470
nmgoodthing is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 02/22/16, 12:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Eatin' onions, spottin' dimes

HP: 9358/426192 [?]
Clean car man, congrats!

FuckingObama
gaygaygay is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://truestreetcars.com/forums/show-n-shine/82337-again-another-poopra-abq-time-i-wont-sell-lol.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
New 75mm single turbo build - Page 2 - PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS This thread Refback 02/19/16 09:34 PM 11
New 75mm single turbo build - Page 2 - PONTIAC ZONE TECH FORUMS This thread Refback 02/17/16 09:48 PM 1

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy