1k 1/4 mile race bolt on 5.0 vs bolt on/spray 6.0 goat - Page 2 - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10/13/15, 02:14 PM   #16 (permalink)

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 10000/854225 [?]
Originally Posted by PRDATOR View Post
I said niga finish your corvette
fuck that vette

Originally Posted by Black yoty View Post
The white mustang? Just some random army guy that left the base and wanted to see a show I guess lmao
nice

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

01 Vette
91 GVR-4 #86/2000

I bring nothing to the table..
chicago1 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10/14/15, 02:39 AM   #17 (permalink)

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 3993/188379 [?]
Originally Posted by NightOwl View Post

Anyone know what those 392 challengers run as well full bolt-on.

Originally Posted by autotoystore View Post
Ask EricG he had one

It's not quite an apples to apples deal as most bolt ons wont do much, especially without tuning, and some things like throttle bodies, may actually work against you. With the exception of the Hellcat, we have speed density intakes, and they are a lot pickier than mass air flow set ups.

That said, the 6-speeds are usually in the high 13s/low 14s depending on the driver, and the autos are usually in the mid to high 13s.

The '15s with the new 8-speed auto are faster, but almost need drag radials to realize it as 1st gear is so steep. But my '15 A8 here did a 12.79 at 108-9 on a cool day, and in the summer heat it went 13.0@107-8.

A friend of mine with a 392 and A5 tranny with a tune/headers/drag radials went 13.0 I believe.

Overall it's kind of all over the place, but I would say they are very close to your basic 5.0 as far as e.t but will trap 1-2 mph slower and then a little faster than a Camaro SS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
EricG is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 10/17/15, 08:33 AM   #18 (permalink)
LOL VAJJ

Buy/Sell Feedback: 3
HP: 10000/2142084 [?]
Garage
Originally Posted by cwsly View Post
The coyote was lying and sprayed on him from what I heard, and I believe it. No way that a bolt on 5.0 is gonna outrun a bolt on/stalled/sprayed 6.0 Goat.
This is exactly what happened. Gio hit me up earlier in the week asking if I thought he could take a FBO GTO with a 75 hit in his car. I told him no, we did some runs, I still told him no. He asked what I thought he needed and I told him spray.

Race day everyone broke the rules of the agreed race which should have been Gio n/a vs. the GTO on a 75 hit. Gto had upped the jets and Gio had done a 24hr nitrous kit and tune.

So end results this race was a Bolt on 5.0 on a 75hit (Gio claims 100 but dyno only netted 70) gutted and runnin a 25" tire vs a FBO GTO on approx. 150hit.

Oh, and I lost $20 due to everyone lying their asses off.

Oh and both were on SWS tunes so Motiva had nothing to do with the race.

SYCHO Tuned
N/A:355whp/362wtq 150hit:527whp/636wtq for now

I do not consent to the use of any media posted on this website for use outside of this website.
ToiletDick is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Old 10/17/15, 10:30 PM   #19 (permalink)
Anti-Roll Racing Nazi

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 10000/1992134 [?]
Garage
Originally Posted by NightOwl View Post
Dam thats fast for a bolt on coyote.
No, no it's not. My stock motor car went 12.88 here.

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy