True Street Cars Forums banner

Street outlaw SHow vs Imports ...

6K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  THATBEEM 
#1 ·
I know some pep dont like show ... I Watch it but ..Come on!! they all know they ant no true street cars Drag class outlaw and promods Just on the street needing ice boxes and 3 gallon fuel cells...

IDk there only a few cars IMO. I think could pull off a street car TAG on that TV show. Im not here to start a debate.. I watch it and it is entertaining to me !! But it is a TV driven Show. :popcorn:

But am I the only one that wanted to see supra race? Im shure would of been pritty legit race. here is a clip of supra at drag strip. Ant no slouch for shure.

https://youtu.be/yGE7geH-P1w

That AWD DSM was legit also on 1320- clip of that

1300+hp AWD DSM Takes on Outlaw Armageddon! - 1320Video

#3 ·
Its the best racing show we have. Yes these are not Daily driver streetcars, but I have seen where they occasionally take their kids to school in them and stuff. I believe they are street legal and registered at least.

Once you get past the "illegal street races" that are obviously all setup on closed roads the show has a lot of just plain crazy cars with more money into them than most of our houses. Being fast is usually all about how much money you can put into it.

#5 ·
that what I her also lots of payoffs and lots of editing .. corse they woulded show them loosing..lol

#10 ·
Not gonna lie also.... I do tune in every Monday get upset if wife or kids stop the recording :cuss:.!!!!! lmao But I wish they would be a little more realistic.
I'm sure, some of the races did not go the way few pep expected..

But they edit it and All us real gear heads /car guys or even at that a common sense person, can add things up to see some of the TV shows intentions/flaws.

Biast As Will stated. I 100% agree

But I tune in to see if anyone beat them and kinda root for the town that's there.

1 other point Id like to hit home with Is, how come if there's a jump or issue or some one blows tires off or crosses line ect.

They don't just run it back!! re-run it. Like we really do in "TheRealStreets" don't get me wrong pay what is owed as well.

BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU WANT TO SEE IF THE OTHER GUY IS FASTER THEN YOU. RIGHT? I find that funny cuz he spun or jumped im the fastest ? No just mean I won by technicality or fault. Specially, If Im going around stating Im the fastest Mofo ever!!!!!

#16 ·
Saw that, that bitch is bad! and who cares about the haters talking shit to him that it's a pro mod. Kye Kelly's car is a pro mod. Just an older one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.