Street outlaw SHow vs Imports ... - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11/10/15, 08:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 498/20312 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 146th
Street outlaw SHow vs Imports ...

I know some pep dont like show ... I Watch it but ..Come on!! they all know they ant no true street cars Drag class outlaw and promods Just on the street needing ice boxes and 3 gallon fuel cells...

IDk there only a few cars IMO. I think could pull off a street car TAG on that TV show. Im not here to start a debate.. I watch it and it is entertaining to me !! But it is a TV driven Show.

But am I the only one that wanted to see supra race? Im shure would of been pritty legit race. here is a clip of supra at drag strip. Ant no slouch for shure.

https://youtu.be/yGE7geH-P1w

That AWD DSM was legit also on 1320- clip of that

1300+hp AWD DSM Takes on Outlaw Armageddon! - 1320Video

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!!!! HAW CAR CLUB @

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

THATBEEM is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11/10/15, 09:00 AM   #2 (permalink)

HP: 704/31360 [?]
Garage
Wonder how long they will be Able to keep it going, thinking they are starting to run out of idea's
74chevy1ton is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 11/10/15, 11:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
Hi my name is

Buy/Sell Feedback: 2
HP: 10000/1734152 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 11th
Its the best racing show we have. Yes these are not Daily driver streetcars, but I have seen where they occasionally take their kids to school in them and stuff. I believe they are street legal and registered at least.

Once you get past the "illegal street races" that are obviously all setup on closed roads the show has a lot of just plain crazy cars with more money into them than most of our houses. Being fast is usually all about how much money you can put into it.
AngelSpeedFreak is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Old 11/10/15, 01:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
pooping on the poopra!!

HP: 10000/634266 [?]
Biast as fuck, the red Mazda beat the nova but it didn't make the cut.

5.1 60-130
locowill is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 11/10/15, 01:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
that what I her also lots of payoffs and lots of editing .. corse they woulded show them loosing..lol
Old 11/10/15, 01:57 PM   #6 (permalink)

HP: 7248/340142 [?]
Garage
It's an entertaining show featuring some pretty cool cars. That holland performance DSM is bad to the bone.
Old 11/10/15, 02:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Titan Killer/ Creeper

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 10000/2560058 [?]
Garage
I fucking hate that show, so fake. Can't wait until next week!
Enemy is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 11/10/15, 06:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
twerk team talent scout

HP: 10000/782151 [?]
Garage
http://youtu.be/i4DlAfcH1uI

New Build: 402ci, twin 70mm, e85
Almost_There_1 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 11/10/15, 07:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
9 Second Street Machine

HP: 10000/1432563 [?]
BEST SHOW EVAR! Fake as hell, but still the best. I love it.

Bad Ass Street Car!!!
Pro_Street_Vega is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 11/11/15, 01:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Not gonna lie also.... I do tune in every Monday get upset if wife or kids stop the recording .!!!!! lmao But I wish they would be a little more realistic.
I'm sure, some of the races did not go the way few pep expected..

But they edit it and All us real gear heads /car guys or even at that a common sense person, can add things up to see some of the TV shows intentions/flaws.

Biast As Will stated. I 100% agree

But I tune in to see if anyone beat them and kinda root for the town that's there.

1 other point Id like to hit home with Is, how come if there's a jump or issue or some one blows tires off or crosses line ect.

They don't just run it back!! re-run it. Like we really do in "TheRealStreets" don't get me wrong pay what is owed as well.

BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU WANT TO SEE IF THE OTHER GUY IS FASTER THEN YOU. RIGHT? I find that funny cuz he spun or jumped im the fastest ? No just mean I won by technicality or fault. Specially, If Im going around stating Im the fastest Mofo ever!!!!!

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

Old 11/11/15, 01:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
lol

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

Old 11/15/15, 08:05 AM   #12 (permalink)
twerk team talent scout

HP: 10000/782151 [?]
Garage

New Build: 402ci, twin 70mm, e85
Almost_There_1 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 11/15/15, 11:20 AM   #13 (permalink)

HP: 10000/1690511 [?]
Xbox LIVE: 76th
First Daddy Dave's Goliath. Now Big Chief's Crow. That crew is getting all kinda fucked up.
-TT- is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 11/23/15, 05:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Make me want to put a cage in mine lol ALmost!!!!

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

Old 12/14/15, 05:23 PM   #15 (permalink)

HP: 10000/1690511 [?]
Xbox LIVE: 76th
-TT- is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy