STREET CAR VS RACE CAR TAG!!!!WHAT DO YOU THINK??? - Page 2 - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11/12/15, 06:36 PM   #16 (permalink)
5th Gear

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 10000/1624659 [?]
Garage
My opinion has always been that it's a car that if need be could be daily driven, regardless of how uncomfortable/illegal/inconvenient etc it may be.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2000 Civic-SOLD
1990 Mustang GT-SOLD
2001 Camaro SS-SOLD
2002 Subaru WRX-SOLD
2004 Pontiac GTO
1991 Mustang GT
cwsly is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11/13/15, 07:11 PM   #17 (permalink)
Ya'll better wreckonize.

HP: 2939/126532 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 46th
If it is FAST, it is a race car, obviously.
If it is slow, or even mildly quick it is a street car.

BAM Now put the women and children to bed because I just ended this conversation forever.

J/K I have no fucking clue what the hell the difference is. For crying out loud, I drive a slow ass Eclipse.

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
turbokillsemall is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 11/14/15, 08:01 AM   #18 (permalink)
5th Gear
Administrator

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 10000/3158341 [?]
Xbox LIVE: 217th
If you drive the bitch on the street then its a street car. Nobodys car here is technically "legal" due to exhaust modification.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Old 11/24/15, 08:27 PM   #19 (permalink)
LS Junkie

HP: 10000/840355 [?]
Garage
Such an open door. Hard to have a real argument on this kind of thing. I quess if I had to come up with something and as I said it really can't matter everyone has there opinion. I don't think legality has much if anything to do with it. I think it being a car you can take your family or at least your girl to dinner or ice cream what ever. Be comfortable doing it. If you only have 1 racing seat and no way of taking your lady to dinner or she has to crawl out of a cage in her dress you now do not have a streetcar. Yes you may drive it on the street, by yourself with your cock in your hand, all alone. If you can't share the fun due to no seats stripped interior and full cages. It's not really a steer car, it's a race car you really want to call a street car. Like I said it's all perspective everyone has there own opinion.

02 Camaro TSP 408, FTI TH400, MWC FAB 9 and some dope
Tuned by Sean at solid tech. 2013&2015 AOCO BigBoy champ
10.49 in ABQ might be the fastest full wieght 4th gen fbody in NM left? Prove me wrong...

Last edited by DansAm on 11/24/15 at 09:40 PM
DansAm is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 11/25/15, 09:38 AM   #20 (permalink)

HP: 7248/340142 [?]
Garage
Originally Posted by DansAm View Post
Such an open door. Hard to have a real argument on this kind of thing. I quess if I had to come up with something and as I said it really can't matter everyone has there opinion. I don't think legality has much if anything to do with it. I think it being a car you can take your family or at least your girl to dinner or ice cream what ever. Be comfortable doing it. If you only have 1 racing seat and no way of taking your lady to dinner or she has to crawl out of a cage in her dress you now do not have a streetcar. Yes you may drive it on the street, by yourself with your cock in your hand, all alone. If you can't share the fun due to no seats stripped interior and full cages. It's not really a steer car, it's a race car you really want to call a street car. Like I said it's all perspective everyone has there own opinion.
That's a great example! As far as I'm concerned if some broad wants to bitch about climbing over a door bar and buckle into a 5 point to take the ride of her fucking life, bitch can walk.

So yeah, perspective.
92stroker is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 11/25/15, 07:31 PM   #21 (permalink)
LS Junkie

HP: 10000/840355 [?]
Garage
Good perspective... Everyone has theirs. I also would say anyone answering this question will mold the answer to fit them and there situation.

02 Camaro TSP 408, FTI TH400, MWC FAB 9 and some dope
Tuned by Sean at solid tech. 2013&2015 AOCO BigBoy champ
10.49 in ABQ might be the fastest full wieght 4th gen fbody in NM left? Prove me wrong...
DansAm is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 11/26/15, 04:55 AM   #22 (permalink)
Cyber Bully

Buy/Sell Feedback: 2
HP: 10000/919887 [?]
Garage
If you can drive it on the highway to the track, not get pulled over or break down, pull right up to the tree and make a respectable pass. Its a street car.

2004 Mach 1 Mustang

V2 S-Trim A2A with bolt on's
ABQ Dragway PB: 12.20@118 1.6x 60ft, 6,500 DA
Mach828 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/15/15, 07:22 AM   #23 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

HP: 498/20312 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 146th
Originally Posted by 92stroker View Post
That's a great example! As far as I'm concerned if some broad wants to bitch about climbing over a door bar and buckle into a 5 point to take the ride of her fucking life, bitch can walk.

So yeah, perspective.
lol
THATBEEM is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/15/15, 07:42 AM   #24 (permalink)

HP: 537/21654 [?]
Garage
currently ive got no wipers, 1/2 interior, no hood, no registration/insurance. other then that im good to go as a street car..windshield, mirrors,seatbelts, breaks, tires. HL/TL, bumpers...

racecar?
-2005 Chevy Malibu maxx daily
SLOW_86 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/15/15, 07:44 AM   #25 (permalink)
THATBEEM (OP)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

HP: 498/20312 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 146th
Originally Posted by SLOW_86 View Post
currently ive got no wipers, 1/2 interior, no hood, no registration/insurance. other then that im good to go as a street car..windshield, mirrors,seatbelts, breaks, tires. HL/TL, bumpers...

racecar?

lol good in my book lmao

who needs wipers ,, rain X that ish !!!! if some one complains about interior KICK THERE ASS OUT....
THATBEEM is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/15/15, 07:52 AM   #26 (permalink)

HP: 537/21654 [?]
Garage
Originally Posted by THATBEEM View Post
lol good in my book lmao
woohoo, getting registration/insurance/hood this week though.. not tryna have my "racecar" impounded.

haha good idea about rain x, and right I don't want to hear any complaints about interior lol.. just the back seats are gone, because weight reduction.
-2005 Chevy Malibu maxx daily
SLOW_86 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy