N20 5.0 trolling - Page 2 - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01/07/16, 07:39 AM   #16 (permalink)

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 0/4559 [?]
How can they confirm? If no one has asked to see my car. Once I tell them that they il pop the hood for them they say no for what and then they keep running their mouths thinking like I have some type of twin turbos hitting up under the car :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: and na you didn't make me sign up like I said I don't do shit all I do is chill and I like people like you to make my day go by fast. So please keep entertaining me my little bitch. Suck big balls from a fuck who lives 13hours away from us. Just like I said a big keyboard warrior and nothing else:joy::joy::joy::joy::hanke y::hankey::hankey:

Chinamane is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01/07/16, 08:08 AM   #17 (permalink)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

HP: 502/20312 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 144th
Originally Posted by Chinamane View Post
How can they confirm? If no one has asked to see my car. Once I tell them that they il pop the hood for them they say no for what and then they keep running their mouths thinking like I have some type of twin turbos hitting up under the car :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: and na you didn't make me sign up like I said I don't do shit all I do is chill and I like people like you to make my day go by fast. So please keep entertaining me my little bitch. Suck big balls from a fuck who lives 13hours away from us. Just like I said a big keyboard warrior and nothing else:joy::joy::joy::joy::hanke y::hankey::hankey:

LMAfo He's a fruit cup cake!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!!!! HAW CAR CLUB @

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

THATBEEM is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 01/07/16, 08:20 AM   #18 (permalink)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Seems like Jake know how to talk to people and must really be an dumb ass he called all most all TSC cars slow lol

read

New kid from Nebraska

LMAO this guy

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

Old 01/07/16, 08:48 AM   #19 (permalink)

I know I saw that shit I was like okay now I know this moron is all talk :joy: He's the type of fuck that talks shit and still only has 415hp lmao he said that in one of the articles. Mothafucker sit yo ass down and watch how the juniors would eat you alive :joy::joy::joy::joy:
Old 01/07/16, 01:25 PM   #20 (permalink)

HP: 0/-2706 [?]
Originally Posted by THATBEEM View Post
Thats the funny part this bum wont run Gio IN mustang..... I know this fool wont run me he just a internet superman.....he needs to save his own life if he know whats best for him.
I'll be happy to drag either of you toolbags down the street. When will you be here?

2000 Camaro Z28 - AFR 205's, MS3 cam, FAST 90, 3600 stall, Nitrous Outlet, bolt ons, Stage 5 fully built 4L60E, 315-35-17 Nitto 555r Extreme DR's, weight reduction
FuryZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 01/07/16, 01:28 PM   #21 (permalink)

Originally Posted by Chinamane View Post
Lmao do you have a crush on me, faggot? You must be jerking your needle dick to my picture lol. When you gonna be here to get OWNED?

2000 Camaro Z28 - AFR 205's, MS3 cam, FAST 90, 3600 stall, Nitrous Outlet, bolt ons, Stage 5 fully built 4L60E, 315-35-17 Nitto 555r Extreme DR's, weight reduction
Old 01/07/16, 01:44 PM   #22 (permalink)

Why don't you come here huh faggot? You're the one saying you would rape and blah blah blah well come prove it bitch let's see what your all about. But you won't your just all talk
Old 01/07/16, 01:49 PM   #23 (permalink)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Originally Posted by FuryZ28 View Post
Lmao do you have a crush on me, faggot? You must be jerking your needle dick to my picture lol. When you gonna be here to get OWNED?
Come to ALb, Im sure a lot of people and myself on this forum would love to have a turn walking that mero all up and down our roads. Just to show you, YOU ant shit. You should for our big event ALL OUT CALL OUT.

Bring all you butt buddies with you or do you have any??.. and bring lots of MONEY$$$$ and Im sure you end up leaving feeling Used and Abused

Ill even throw you a $40 spot to make sure you can get home cup cake!!!
Old 01/07/16, 01:50 PM   #24 (permalink)

You're the one who called me out, bitch boy. You come here for your beating. Or is your bitch ass skurred?? I own you, punk ass bitch.

Old 01/07/16, 01:51 PM   #25 (permalink)

Come to ALb, Im shure a lot of people and myself on this forum would love to have a turn walking that mero all up and down our roads. Just to show you, YOU ant shit. You should for our big event ALL OUT CALL OUT.

Bring all you butt buddies with you.. and bring lots of MONEY$$$$ and Im shure you end up leaving feeling Used and Abused

Ill even throw you a $40 spot to make sure you can get home cup cake!!!
Lol you couldn't even walk a dog, much less someone's car, faggot. You're shit is slowwwww just like chinaboy here.

Old 01/07/16, 01:55 PM   #26 (permalink)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
You're the one who called me out, bitch boy. You come here for your beating. Or is your bitch ass skurred?? I own you, punk ass bitch.
Now you want to play this game bro you lame .. there is probably a good number of pep in this forum that would love to show you how to two step.... my self including.

Come out here and get ran threw like you know how.

you went in there talking shit and claimed you couldn't get beat.

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

Old 01/07/16, 01:59 PM   #27 (permalink)

Now you want to play this game bro you lame .. there is probably a good number of pep in this forum that would love to show you how to two step.... my self including.

Come out here and get ran threw like you know how.

you went in there talking shit and claimed you couldn't get beat.
I definitely wouldn't get beat by any of you pussies. Especially on nitrous. You're all too scared to come back your bullshit up then? FIGURES! fuckin punks!

Old 01/07/16, 02:04 PM   #28 (permalink)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
I definitely wouldn't get beat by any of you pussies. Especially on nitrous. You're all too scared to come back your bullshit up then? FIGURES! fuckin punks!
let me know when you plain on coming to ALB... Ill fix you up real quick and send you home packing..

And if you talk IN PERSON how you do on inter web ill make sure you learn some respect with out using cars that a promise. BUM

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

Old 01/07/16, 02:26 PM   #29 (permalink)

let me know when you plain on coming to ALB... Ill fix you up real quick and send you home packing..

And if you talk IN PERSON how you do on inter web ill make sure you learn some respect with out using cars that a promise. BUM
And I supposed to be scared of your punk ass? I'll talk to your faggot face the same way I am now, BITCH. When you gonna be here so I can prove it?

Old 01/07/16, 02:56 PM   #30 (permalink)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Lol Id pay to see that ..OK tuff guy I can tell you all talk and anyone who reads anything you post can tell you bluff Wid your soft Justin Timberlake looking ass ... You as soft as they come #joke

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy