N20 5.0 trolling - Page 3 - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01/07/16, 03:03 PM   #31 (permalink)
Ya'll better wreckonize.

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 2937/126532 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 47th
Wow! So much butt hurt in one thread.

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
turbokillsemall is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01/07/16, 03:13 PM   #32 (permalink)

HP: 0/-2706 [?]
Originally Posted by THATBEEM View Post
Lol Id pay to see that ..OK tuff guy I can tell you all talk and anyone who reads anything you post can tell you bluff Wid your soft Justin Timberlake looking ass ... You as soft as they come #joke
Lol I see you're jealous of my good looks too, along with my car. Last I knew, most girls are attracted to JT, so thanks! I'm also told that I resemble Channing Tatum. U mad bruh?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2001 Camaro Z28
FuryZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 01/08/16, 03:56 AM   #33 (permalink)
Rustlin' Jimmies

HP: 10000/3742576 [?]
Garage
Came all this way from youtube to talk shit?

That's pretty much the only reason this place was created, to talk shit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bought not built. Come at me bro.

Stretch is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Old 01/08/16, 06:16 AM   #34 (permalink)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

HP: 496/20312 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 146th
For him to talk shit you would think he would back it up WITH A FAST CAR THO .

..LMAO but no intention to run his shit.... Easy to talk shit when you live 12 hours away and know no way he would meet any of us ....

#pussy #hoe #fake
THATBEEM is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 01/08/16, 06:18 AM   #35 (permalink)

For him to talk shit you would think he would back it up WITH A FAST CAR THO .

..LMAO but no intention to run his shit.... Easy to talk shit when you live 12 hours away and know no way he would meet any of us ....

#pussy #hoe #fake
My car is way faster than your broke dick pile of fuck. Come get owned, pussy boy.

2001 Camaro Z28
Old 01/08/16, 06:47 AM   #36 (permalink)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Lol bro you never even ran any one here ... But you own them....??? and now you tryin to even claim you raced me and I got a slow pile ...LMAO....AKA A TROLL AT WORK HERE ....

Wrong league to be trying to fuck Wid me BOY.....but I'll go with the fact your just an IDIOT

Mommy and daddy buys there son or daughter (right) you there 1st car. Put a few mods in YOUR car and beats 13sec cars and thinks there top dawg ... Lmao

End of the day you will never come down here and you know it ..... So stfu allready

Your just all BS AND A LOT OF IT ...

You ant nobody, and sorry to tell you budd you are NOT IMPORTANT. #female

I GOT BIGGER SHITS I TAKE IN morning then you. Like I told you on youtube, any one out here would run you no problem and I'm shure you leave humbled.... #killyourself

Last edited by THATBEEM on 01/08/16 at 10:53 AM
Old 01/08/16, 07:13 AM   #37 (permalink)

Lol bro you never even ran any one here ... But you own them....??? and now your try to even claim you raced me and I got a slow pile ...LMAO....AKA A TROLL AT WORK HERE ....

Wrong league to be trying to fuck Wid me BOY.....but I'll go with the fact your just and IDIOT

Mommy and daddy buys there son or daughter (right) you there 1st car. Puts a few mods in YOUR car and beats 13sec car lmao and thinks there top dawg ... Lmao

.end of the day you will never come down here and you know it ..... So stfu allready

Your just all BS AND A LOT OF IT ...

You ant nobody and sory to tell you budd you ant IMPORTANT. #female

I GOT BIGGER SHITS I TAKE IN morning then you. Like I told you on you youtube any one out here would run you no problem and I'm shure you leave humbled.... #killyourself
Awww poor little fuckboy is butthurt lmao! Bitch I'd drag dick all over your pussy ass car, faggot. I dare any one of you colon snipers to roll up on my LS1. You'd get fuckin dick stomped beyond recognition, you fuckin jackass son of whore. You Albucorky queers don't got shit and you never will.

*drops mic* BOOM!!

2001 Camaro Z28
Old 01/08/16, 07:15 AM   #38 (permalink)
LS Junkie

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 10000/840355 [?]
Garage
I love the shit talk but you guys will never run, dude lives in another state. Nobodys driving that far for an internet dick swinging contest. Besides this guy has no clue how much his car would feel up here. He would cry when he made a pass with the DA we deal with here.

02 Camaro TSP 408, FTI TH400, MWC FAB 9 and some dope
Tuned by Sean at solid tech. 2013&2015 AOCO BigBoy champ
10.49 in ABQ might be the fastest full wieght 4th gen fbody in NM left? Prove me wrong...
DansAm is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 01/08/16, 07:24 AM   #39 (permalink)

Originally Posted by DansAm View Post
I love the shit talk but you guys will never run, dude lives in another state. Nobodys driving that far for an internet dick swinging contest. Besides this guy has no clue how much his car would feel up here. He would cry when he made a pass with the DA we deal with here.
All I did was say (on YouTube) that I would murder the "trolling 5.0". Because I definitely would. And him and his pussy posse got every shade of butthurt

You should run this tool for me since you're in the area it looks like. And since they seem to think that Camaros are such easy kills.

And I really don't care that my car would run slower in higher altitude. That's just simple physics.

2001 Camaro Z28
Old 01/08/16, 07:28 AM   #40 (permalink)
LS Junkie

Garage
They're just having fun. Ive met a couple of them ther're good guys. They know my car is no easy kill

10.49 in ABQ might be the fastest full wieght 4th gen fbody in NM left? Prove me wrong...
Old 01/08/16, 07:44 AM   #41 (permalink)

Oh I'm having fun too. But they are talking out of their dick filled asses. I wouldn't even need to spray to beat that COYSLOTE.

2001 Camaro Z28
Old 01/08/16, 07:55 AM   #42 (permalink)
LS Junkie

Garage
You would up here

Old 01/08/16, 08:03 AM   #43 (permalink)

HP: 0/4559 [?]
"You should run them for me" :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: what the fuck did I just read? Bahahahaha you're fucking pathetic. You believe everything you read on the internet :joy::joy: you say I have 300lbs of weight reduction? Damn I must be yanking off bumpers and my hood at that point you idiot. Look plain and simple I yank of my seats witch actually comes to a total of 91 pounds 91.5 if you want to be exact lmfao I'm surprised toilet dick hasn't came in here and tried shutting you up. And there's no proof of what your car has run? You have nothing only pictures from Google that you used to say it was your car :joy::joy:. There's no videos of you or nothing you're just a troll and that's why I answer back to you because I like to waste your time. Believe me I ain't butt hurt :joy::joy: it seems like to me you are butt hurt because I completely destroyed a camaro witch happens to look like yours :joy::joy::joy::joy:
Chinamane is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 01/08/16, 08:18 AM   #44 (permalink)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Thanks for the real facts DAN. MUCH RESPECT BRO YOUR MERO IS ONE BAD BITCH...
Old 01/08/16, 08:46 AM   #45 (permalink)
LS Junkie

Garage
No sweat, thanks man.

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy