N20 5.0 trolling - Page 6 - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01/08/16, 09:22 PM   #76 (permalink)

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 0/-2706 [?]
I know lightyears more about cars and racing than you do, kid. Your friends sprayed 5.bro might be able to stay within a bus of my car...on motor. Nevermind the titanic lengths I'd put on him with my spray. Same goes for you BUD. When you gonna be here to get your tits lit on fire?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2000 Camaro Z28 - AFR 205's, MS3 cam, FAST 90, 3600 stall, Nitrous Outlet, bolt ons, Stage 5 fully built 4L60E, 315-35-17 Nitto 555r Extreme DR's, weight reduction
FuryZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01/08/16, 09:41 PM   #77 (permalink)
LS Junkie

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 10000/840355 [?]
Garage
Damn dude do you not get it. No one is going to drive to race you stop acting like you're tuff shit and like you car is a world beater it is far from it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

02 Camaro TSP 408, FTI TH400, MWC FAB 9 and some dope
Tuned by Sean at solid tech. 2013&2015 AOCO BigBoy champ
10.49 in ABQ might be the fastest full wieght 4th gen fbody in NM left? Prove me wrong...
DansAm is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 01/08/16, 09:48 PM   #78 (permalink)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

HP: 500/20312 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 145th
@furyz28. You just had your one chance...... I tried to be grown about this ... But it seems like you still don't understand ... Sooo let me see your side you are claiming...

"Your the shit when it comes to racing ,ls1,doing real work on your own car , your the fastest and DA dose not effect you and you can drag any one at any given time " ....

Huh ? Good luck Wid that there short bus !!!!

Facts are... your a idiot tipical looser that thinks he knows it all and you win a few races vs some other loosers like your self.... And now your so caught up in your own stupidity .. You really believe you could even hang with any of us out here .

Your life is meaning less and you can't drag shit, sept nutz across your Chin.... Please do me a favor and start your car in your parent's garage and rev it up with the garage doors closed..... Do it bro you will gain hp bro.

I had my fun with your lame ass ....

Last edited by THATBEEM on 01/08/16 at 10:28 PM
THATBEEM is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Old 01/09/16, 01:54 AM   #79 (permalink)
It's just me

Buy/Sell Feedback: 4
HP: 10000/1702345 [?]
Can you guys do me a favor and stop telling others to kill themselves, I have been a long time poster on here and have had many people in my life take their own life so please just grow the fuck up and stop saying that shit.
autotoystore is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 01/09/16, 02:20 AM   #80 (permalink)

Originally Posted by autotoystore View Post
Can you guys do me a favor and stop telling others to kill themselves, I have been a long time poster on here and have had many people in my life take their own life so please just grow the fuck up and stop saying that shit.
That would be the THATBEEM retard. And i agree. That's crossing the line.I've had a few family members take theirs too.

2000 Camaro Z28 - AFR 205's, MS3 cam, FAST 90, 3600 stall, Nitrous Outlet, bolt ons, Stage 5 fully built 4L60E, 315-35-17 Nitto 555r Extreme DR's, weight reduction
Old 01/09/16, 02:24 AM   #81 (permalink)

Originally Posted by THATBEEM View Post
@furyz28. You just had your one chance...... I tried to be grown about this ... But it seems like you still don't understand ... Sooo let me see your side you are claiming...

"Your the shit when it comes to racing ,ls1,doing real work on your own car , your the fastest and DA dose not effect you and you can drag any one at any given time " ....

Huh ? Good luck Wid that there short bus !!!!

Facts are... your a idiot tipical looser that thinks he knows it all and you win a few races vs some other loosers like your self.... And now your so caught up in your own stupidity .. You really believe you could even hang with any of us out here .

Your life is meaning less and you can't drag shit, sept nutz across your Chin.... Please do me a favor and start your car in your parent's garage and rev it up with the garage doors closed..... Do it bro you will gain hp bro.

I had my fun with your lame ass ....
Lmfao I got your fuckin dumb ass so god damn flustered! You came back almost an hour later to edit your lame ass post, you fuckin pansy ass bitch. No I wouldn't hang with you, I would straight up murder your slow ass pile of faggotry.

Old 01/09/16, 02:26 AM   #82 (permalink)

Originally Posted by DansAm View Post
Damn dude do you not get it. No one is going to drive to race you stop acting like you're tuff shit and like you car is a world beater it is far from it.
I'm just returning their invite. It's okay for them to tell me to drive 900 miles for a race, but not me I guess? And I am tuff shit, Bromeo.

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy