N20 5.0 trolling - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01/04/16, 09:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Black yoty (OP)

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 2028/94815 [?]
Garage
N20 5.0 trolling

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TT 5.0/6lbs/620hp
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black yoty is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01/05/16, 01:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

HP: 500/20312 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 145th
Good vid A1 good looking

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!!!! HAW CAR CLUB @

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

THATBEEM is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 01/05/16, 04:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
twerk team talent scout

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 10000/782151 [?]
Garage
Was that red 4th gen on 20s?

New Build: 402ci, twin 76s, Merica
Almost_There_1 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Old 01/06/16, 09:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Originally Posted by Almost_There_1 View Post
Was that red 4th gen on 20s?
yes and he must had had a few hp adding stickers as well. lmao ...

blows my mind pep want to roll around with 20"+ rims and race.... all my boys give me shit cuz I run 18" rim with DR on street, should be runing 16 or less rim . lol
Old 01/06/16, 01:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

HP: 6604/301381 [?]
Originally Posted by THATBEEM View Post
yes and he must had had a few hp adding stickers as well. lmao ...

blows my mind pep want to roll around with 20"+ rims and race.... all my boys give me shit cuz I run 18" rim with DR on street, should be runing 16 or less rim . lol
I never had a problem on 20"s lol, 305s on back help.
HattoriHanzo is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 01/06/16, 01:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Originally Posted by HattoriHanzo View Post
I never had a problem on 20"s lol, 305s on back help.
Those CTSV get a pass lol

they got gobs of TQ lol
Old 01/06/16, 06:16 PM   #7 (permalink)

HP: 0/-2706 [?]
Hey Gio. Why did you little bitches disable the comments for that video on YouTube? Because I was exposing all of your BULLSHIT?? Bahahahaha!!! I understand you have to lie and hide mods to make a coyote look impressive. But it makes you look like the biggest little bitch!

2000 Camaro Z28 - AFR 205's, MS3 cam, FAST 90, 3600 stall, Nitrous Outlet, bolt ons, Stage 5 fully built 4L60E, 315-35-17 Nitto 555r Extreme DR's, weight reduction
FuryZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 01/06/16, 08:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Originally Posted by FuryZ28 View Post
Hey Gio. Why did you little bitches disable the comments for that video on YouTube? Because I was exposing all of your BULLSHIT?? Bahahahaha!!! I understand you have to lie and hide mods to make a coyote look impressive. But it makes you look like the biggest little bitch!
Really Bruh!!!!!!! you come in here to talk shit you Bum...... Run him if you feel so driven to come from youtube to in here just to run your mouth!!!! you lame fukboy.
NO ONE likes a bull shiter that wont run his car.... all i have seen is you run your mouth like a female......

Get a life.... ok we get it you feel your shit is the fastest camero... with your heads and intake LS1 that runs 9s .....

Thought you would have ran your car with all the shit you spit out your cock filled mouth.

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

Old 01/06/16, 08:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Im sorry, Im gonna air this Bull SHit out......

matter of fact..... bring your shit and Ill yank that ls1 right out your fucking hood if you like to run your mouth so much.

Have some respect.. this place is not for you .... you a fish out of water.

# Respect

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

Old 01/06/16, 09:02 PM   #10 (permalink)

HP: 0/4559 [?]
Man I can't believe you came this far lmao look man who ever gave you all the "gio lies about his mods" is probably some lame ass person I beat and they simply don't like the fact that they lost to a slower car. With that being said I can be more then happy to show anyone and everyone my fucken sniper kit and the jets and show them my cat deletes lmao they can pop the hood and check what ever they want if they feel the need to. Your just mad I trolled another ls1 like yours. :joy:
Chinamane is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 01/06/16, 10:36 PM   #11 (permalink)

Originally Posted by Chinamane View Post
Man I can't believe you came this far lmao look man who ever gave you all the "gio lies about his mods" is probably some lame ass person I beat and they simply don't like the fact that they lost to a slower car. With that being said I can be more then happy to show anyone and everyone my fucken sniper kit and the jets and show them my cat deletes lmao they can pop the hood and check what ever they want if they feel the need to. Your just mad I trolled another ls1 like yours. :joy:
Go read the other threads in this section, bitchtits. A few people confirmed that you're a lying faggot. I made your dumbass sign up to this site! Your car is slow as shit and would get taken for a major walk by my car NA. I wouldn't even waste and giggle gas on your fuckin turd.

2000 Camaro Z28 - AFR 205's, MS3 cam, FAST 90, 3600 stall, Nitrous Outlet, bolt ons, Stage 5 fully built 4L60E, 315-35-17 Nitto 555r Extreme DR's, weight reduction
Old 01/06/16, 10:38 PM   #12 (permalink)

Originally Posted by THATBEEM View Post
Im sorry, Im gonna air this Bull SHit out......

matter of fact..... bring your shit and Ill yank that ls1 right out your fucking hood if you like to run your mouth so much.

Have some respect.. this place is not for you .... you a fish out of water.

# Respect
Shut the fuck up, you faggot ass faggot. You're probably even slower than this Gio queer is.

Old 01/07/16, 06:18 AM   #13 (permalink)
StreetRacingSouth

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 10000/1076116 [?]
Garage
So who won lol

PRDATOR is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 01/07/16, 06:38 AM   #14 (permalink)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Originally Posted by PRDATOR View Post
So who won lol
Thats the funny part this bum wont run Gio IN mustang..... I know this fool wont run me he just a internet superman.....he needs to save his own life if he know whats best for him.
Old 01/07/16, 06:47 AM   #15 (permalink)
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS

Garage
Shut the fuck up, you faggot ass faggot. You're probably even slower than this Gio queer is.
ha ha ha sure budd ...... you talk alot of shit and its clear you dont know shit...100% facts.

Run your shit not your mouth....

Im am 100% sure you get your ass walked by the juniors .... o ya But I forgot your N/a mero is a promod huh im shure you leave wheels up with those weak ass tires (nittos) cant even take you seriously!!!! You Ass clown!!! enjoy your Meaning less day. Bitch tits

60ft 1.55

1/4 - still waiting

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy