Tx2K14 - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03/17/14, 12:20 PM   #1 (permalink)

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 4582/206701 [?]
Tx2K14

Feel sorry for the drag strip people getting rained out they did the best they could.
As far as the street racing what a fucking joke. JV talk to a couple of guys to get races lined up but as far as I'm concerned those guy fucking back out.
The kid in the jeep had agreed to race but took off and raced someone else I was really easy to be found and the car was park right in the middle of the parking lot got a lot of attention but no action and I must have told 10-15 people I came out to race and no takers, I came down to race not listen to BS stories.
Seen the kid in the Jeep the next day at the drag strip and ask him what the fk about racing and then he said something about the airport but it was a private dig race.
I put the car on the Dyno because i was bored and after it only made 597 he started talking shit about being a sandbagger so as far as I'm concerned the street racing sucks down there with all there little groupie group of guys that are afraid of of outsiders.
Greyson couldn't get a race either.
So as far as JV having the 505 guys back all he does is party and did nothing for us :-(
I'm not saying my car would have kick everyone's ass but I think they were afraid of a old man in a old sports car kicking there ass and if anyone of them wants to make trip to Las Cruces BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!! we have a great road and if you roll fks want to come the interstate is close by.
REMEMBER YOU GUYS DOWN IN TX CALLLED OUT THE OUTSIDER'S TO COME THERE TO RACE BUT WHEN IT COME DOWN TO IT LIKE ALWAYS ALL I HEARD WAS WHINNING.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Twin Turbo Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03/17/14, 01:31 PM   #2 (permalink)

HP: 10000/1374742 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 222nd
was super easy for me to find races when i went but i was slow so idk .

Chris-evoXgsr is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/17/14, 01:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Obamanos

HP: 10000/567992 [?]
Xbox LIVE: 81st
It's really a lot harder to find races than people think. Out of all the years I've gone to tx2k I've had only a hand full of races.

The Engine That Accelerates A Given Load Fastest From Point A To Point B Wins....Regardless Of Horsepower

2006 scion xB 5speed 94hp corrected...
06smokes is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Old 03/17/14, 02:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Busted Bumpers member #2

Buy/Sell Feedback: 1
HP: 10000/1461470 [?]
I was hearing from cars that would smack me that they didn't wanna race my car because they needed more nitrous or had a bad clutch or was sick of losing. Like seriously?? Lmfao!!

99 Z28- stock ls1 / ebay twins / 6spd swap
more than 500 hp, less than 10 seconds.
All the fast guys can't be wrong !

i just joined here and this is crazy
here's my no0b thread...race me maybe???
Greyskull is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/17/14, 02:19 PM   #5 (permalink)

HP: 10000/1374742 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 222nd
but then again i didnt find my races by sitting in a parking lot trying to negotiate them..i would just go out and find them. you 3 honk someone there bond to race you or look

Chris-evoXgsr is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/17/14, 03:44 PM   #6 (permalink)

HP: 3874/179556 [?]
Originally Posted by 06smokes View Post
It's really a lot harder to find races than people think. Out of all the years I've gone to tx2k I've had only a hand full of races.
Youre full of shit Art, in 2k9 I remember numerous times seeing you suit up and roll out.
HotSoup is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/17/14, 05:12 PM   #7 (permalink)

I was told by a number of people to stay out of the packs, I got a couple of roll races on the frontage road, but I was looking for the serious racers and really thought the jeep guy wanted some of the sunbeam and I really think it would have been a good race from a dig and i wanted it more then him I think otherwise since he knew the area and the races we could have hook up.
like I've said before I know my car is not the fastest but I think it can hold its own and when i was talking to some of the other guys they said sometimes the internet can be a bad deal when trying to get a street race :-)

Twin Turbo Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/17/14, 07:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
LSX EVERYTHING

Buy/Sell Feedback: 2
HP: 10000/1759020 [?]
Garage
The thing about going to houston for TX2K is that you have to make an effort to get races lined up. There are so many cars and people from all over the country. If you just sit in the parking lot and wait, you aren't gonna have that much fun. Everytime we saw a car that we wanted to race, we would wait until they would roll out of the parking lot and we would follow them. I was riding with Pinky this year and we went out in the car every night. We probably raced about 15 different cars lol. We had a blast and went through a lot of nitrous and fuel.
00' Transum LSX Stripped and Flipped!
TX2K12 Street Class Winner
13' AOCO "Heavy Hitters" Runner Up
505 KOTS #3

Yahtzee is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/17/14, 07:43 PM   #9 (permalink)

Its a little late e;886450]The thing about going to houston for TX2K is that you have to make an effort to get races lined up. There are so many cars and people from all over the country. If you just sit in the parking lot and wait, you aren't gonna have that much fun. Everytime we saw a car that we wanted to race, we would wait until they would roll out of the parking lot and we would follow them. I was riding with Pinky this year and we went out in the car every night. We probably raced about 15 different cars lol. We had a blast and went through a lot of nitrous and fuel.[/QUOTE]

Its a little late now to know the ins and out of what the hell is going on , I was told by a
couple of people to stay away from the groups.
I don't like to just go out on a strange road in the middle of a town I've never been and go a ! hundred and forty, I just thought it would be more organized but to me it wasnt
I know the groups of people that checked out my car weren't just spectators and knew I was there to race.

Old 03/18/14, 10:37 AM   #10 (permalink)
Vader

HP: 10000/750734 [?]
Garage
I went out there with a main goal of running the track but still wanted to roll around on the street. It was hard to find races I thought. Also heard it was a lot easier at the Omni and years past. We also talked of setting up a little dig run with that jeep, but never saw him again.

In the end I had a damn good time and meet tons of damn awesome people.

kpadill2 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/18/14, 12:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
NO FUCKS GIVEN!

HP: 10000/2264045 [?]
Garage
Xbox LIVE: 174th
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
I was hearing from cars that would smack me that they didn't wanna race my car because they needed more nitrous or had a bad clutch or was sick of losing. Like seriously?? Lmfao!!
Bullshit, they saw the vid of your tire coming off.
nmgoodthing is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/18/14, 03:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
"Teknotard"

HP: 182/5000 [?]
Garage
No one really wanted part of the guppie, they kept thinking it was land shark im sure.... crappy part was the only real racing went on after 1-2am....made for very very long days lol
The Tard is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 03/18/14, 06:51 PM   #13 (permalink)

Originally Posted by kpadill2 View Post
I went out there with a main goal of running the track but still wanted to roll around on the street. It was hard to find races I thought. Also heard it was a lot easier at the Omni and years past. We also talked of setting up a little dig run with that jeep, but never saw him again.

In the end I had a damn good time and meet tons of damn awesome people.
Yea I was suppose to have a race set up with the Jeep but never happened, he seemed like a really nice guy face to face but got the feeling after talking to him a couple of times he was picking his races, because after I put the car on the Dyno and made 597 he came up to me and accused me of being a sandbagger and that he had heard the car had made 800 and said someone is lying but I wanted to race him and he just wouldn't commit.
I really don't think I could beat the jeep because it really seems to run good but what the hell I've been spanked before :-)

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy