90 Camaro Z28 for sale - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12/08/08, 03:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
NightOwl (OP)
originally onefastlt1

Buy/Sell Feedback: 2
HP: 6520/312224 [?]
Garage
90 Camaro Z28 for sale

I have a 90 Camaro Z28 for sale with 140k. When i bought it the owner said the original 305 motor blew so he got a 350 and put that in, but im not sure how many miles the engine has. Its a TBI-throttle body inject not TPI

It has new distributor cap and coil, new spark plugs and wires, new radiator, new thermostat, new suspension with air shocks in the back, new tires on white rally sport wheels. Original color-white, New Z28 emblems because i was going to paint it and ripped the old ones off and they broke when i did rip em off.

It also has a vortec exhaust with 3'' chevy bowtie tips with iroc tail lights.

It needs a new windshield and a new trunk latch motor and a paint job. Have a new chevy bowtie grill, have new whether stripping for the doors for the car, also have new window sweeps not yet installed.

Reason im selling........i lost interest in this project.

$2000 firm, wont consider anything less so don't ask.

Its a project car but all you really need is paint, the latch, and a new windshield which would probalby be around $1500 for a everything so you could have a pretty nice 3rd Gen for $3500 looking the way you want it.

It also comes with clear singal light if you want them.

I have all the door linning off cause i want to get my door jams painted so those will need to be put back on aswell.

Also has remote start and Alarm.
NightOwl is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12/08/08, 03:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
LSX EVERYTHING

HP: 10000/1758633 [?]
Garage
Pics? Does it have T-Tops?
00' Transum LSX Stripped and Flipped!
TX2K12 Street Class Winner
13' AOCO "Heavy Hitters" Runner Up
505 KOTS #3

Yahtzee is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/09/08, 09:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
01RedGT

Post some pics. I think i may know someone that will buy it from you for 2k firm. I'll ahve to check, but they are gonna wanna see pics. If that kool.
  Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/09/08, 09:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
NightOwl (OP)
originally onefastlt1

Garage
I need to get a digital camara so give me a day or two.

Sorry No t-tops.

Also most forgot to mention, it also needs a new chin spoiler. That groundaffect on the frontbumper.

Last edited by NightOwl on 12/09/08 at 10:03 AM
Old 12/11/08, 09:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
Old slow and broke

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 6817/322579 [?]
Garage
TBI on a Z28??? That doesn't sound right. Also, if it's a '90 it's an IROC (last year for them!).
gsmopar is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page
Old 12/11/08, 03:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
NightOwl (OP)
originally onefastlt1

Garage
Originally Posted by gsmopar View Post
TBI on a Z28??? That doesn't sound right. Also, if it's a '90 it's an IROC (last year for them!).
My title says 90 Camaro Z28. The guy i bought it from said it had a 305 before he did the motor swap to a 350.

The Chevy Camaro Z28 was produced in the following years '67-'74, '77-'88, ('88-'90 IROC), '91-'02. The only true years a Z28 was not available in any form or fashion was 1975 and 1976. The 1990 model year was only a half year of production due to Chevrolet not renewing the IROC contract, no IROC-Z's were produced after 12/31/1989. Instead, the 1991 Camaros were introduced early during last half of the 1990 model year.

Its a late 90 model year. He told me it was a 91 when i bought it but the title said 90 so i figured it was a 90 and he was mistaken.

To be absolutely sure wheather its a 305 or 350 you have to look at the vin on the block. The guy told me the block came out of a corvette cause he blew the 305. What year of corvette, im not absolutely sure but im assuming the same L98 that came in the vettes. One thing i am for certain is that it is TBI not TPI.

Ill check the VIN on the motor when im back in Los Lunas where the car is and call GM and see what they say. Ill repost sale with all info and pics when i have everything ready. If any one is interested in my 96 mustang gt for sale look at the thread and my album for pics.

Last edited by NightOwl on 12/12/08 at 01:50 AM

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

2012 TrueStreetCars.com | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy