**** Looking to trade for a 1963 - 1977 Corvette in equally nice condition with A/C and Auto Transmission. ****
1998 SVT Cobra Mustang - Crystal White - extremely reliable and a pleasure to drive.
The Engine, Transmission and Rear end have all been rebuilt, only 5000 Miles
on them all. The cars chassis has 93,000. The car feels tight just as if were new.
- Factory radio - works great
- Factory CD player - works great
- Cold A/C ready for the summer heat.
- Hot heater for those cold winter mornings.
- SVT - Special Vehicle Team ( Ford )
- SVT Certificate of Authenticity Vehicle #1409 of 5174 built
- Built on 12/2/1997
- 4.6 liter 32 Valve V8 Engine (Italian made TEKSID aluminum engine block)
- Engine completely rebuilt with all fully forged crank, forged rods and forged dished pistons. (Engine has approx 5,000 miles on it, built by Doug Anderson here locally)
- Dyno Sheet showing the car is 510hp to the rear wheel
- Kenne Bell Supercharger running 9-10psi boost
- Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump controller for added fuel pressure while under supercharger boost.
- Fuel pressure gauge
- Boost gauge for the supercharger pressure
- SVT programmer included
- Nitro Dave's 175hp Nitrous Oxide system w/bottle heater,NHRA overpressure dump tube.
- Nitrous window switch computer
- Aquamist Water/Methanol Injection system. Fully plumbed and functional
- Aluminum racing drive shaft
- Stage 3 McCleod Clutch.
- 31 spline axles for strength
- Auburn locking LSD differential in rear 4:10 gearing
- 5 Speed T45 Transmission (Rebuilt - approx 5,000 miles on tranny now)
- SSR GT3 3 piece forged aluminum wheels 18 inch (Found on Porsche 930) (Rare Wheels)
- Bassani stainless steel exhaust w/ H-pipe all the way back with bassani mufflers and tips. (Sounds amazing)
- 1 year old reupholstered leather seats Factory color and stitching
- Exterior front and rear bumpers removed, repainted factory color and reinstalled.
- Sub frame connectors installed to bottom of uni-body.
- Line lock with front brake solenoid.
- $25,000 worth of receipts for all the work that has been done to this super clean Cobra.
This car turns heads and gets thumbs up's all the time. This is perhaps one of the cleanest last year Cobra's for the SN95 body style. If you are interested, feel free to text, call or email me.