*For Sale* 1978 Ford F-250 Super ext. Cab 4 x 4 - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05/20/16, 09:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
laroo (OP)

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 2579/110196 [?]
1978 Ford F-250 Super ext. Cab 4 x 4

Year: 1978
Make: Ford
Model: F250
Color: Grey and blue
Mileage: 500
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4x4
Phone (optional): 505 331 6701
Price: 7000

I got a 1978 Ford F250 Highboy 4 x 4 super cab which is basically an extended cab. Here's what the truck has 460 big block swap, the motor has been rebuilt and c6 tranny, the tranny has been rebuilt has a 2000 RPM stall with B&M ratchet shifter Np205 transfer case Dana 60 front and rear with the front Dana 60 being a high pinion Kingpin. The truck has an Edelbrock carb ignition distributor and a few other things needs a little TLC the paint is decent and so is the interior with new carpet on the floor and front seat reupholstered. The floor pans have been redone at some point by the previous owners. This truck is in decent condition but is by far no means perfect what is an excellent classic and a good starting point with not a lot to do things that it does need are the gauges hooked up and exhaust it does run and drive and its current condition and I have been using it. I was told that the motor and transmission where rebuilt but I have no documentation and no paperwork to prove that I've had this truck for about a year and I got it in a trade deal was planning to rebuild it and fix it up but that's not going to happen anytime soon my loss is your gain.
$7000 obo might do part cash and part trade only towards a Toyota pickup or a Honda car. Trailers bumper pull or gooseneck welders and plasma cutters, What do you got
Call or text Cody 505 331 6701

Not sure what the deal is but it won't let me post pictures of none of the vehicles I put for sale but all of the parts sorry for the inconvenience please text me or email me for pictures

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy