*For Sale* 1995 Widebody Shogun Supra - TrueStreetCars.com
Forgot?
Create Account >> Home Forums Pictures Vendors Garage Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05/07/17, 01:34 PM   #1 (permalink)

Buy/Sell Feedback: 0
HP: 0/5000 [?]
1995 Widebody Shogun Supra

Year: 1995
Make: Toyota
Model: Supra
Color: Green
Mileage: 104,235
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Email (optional): moodukkwon@hotmail.com
Price: 108,000

1995 Japanese Widebody 1200 HP fully built Toyota Supra. Kawasaki Pearl Green
Black interior.I have Mono, Sparco, and Bride Seats for this car. I am the original owner of the Supra
Removable T Top
Custom fiber glass hatchback enclosure, holds 3 ten inch subs and 2 amps for car shows.
5 time Custom Car Show winner
set of 3 piece very rare Blitz Wheels 18s from Japan and a set of racing str wheels.
This is a Sema Car 4 times in Las Vegas and was used in the 2016 Red Bull Air Racing World Championships.
80mm Water and Oil cooled turbo all piping is custom made. Burns Muffler M&W 1800 ignition box from . Custom built 3 speed th400 Trans custom short shifter, easy 9 second car. A GTR killer!! I also have matching green ZX1200r 200HP bike for shows, with only 1800 miles on it. This is a true legend of bikes. No expense has been spared with building the car. I stated in 2015 but I have owned Supra since 1995. I am a 6th Dan Master in Taekwondo and I have taken very good care of my Supra and Bike.
I just paid 70,000 to make this build.
Asking 108,000 serious buyers only
no negotiations
This took a lot of time to custom built.

YouTube:
GoSideways USA

SupraBeast13 is offline   Reply With Quote Jump To Quick Reply Jump To Top Of Page

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TrueStreetCars.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Username:
Password
Enter a password for your account. Passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Re-enter Password:
Email Address
Enter your email address.
Email Address:
Spam Account Filter
Enter only the capital letters from these words: LET it EaT aT tX2K12
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. | Questions | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy